Still no solution for the respec bug?

I don’t believe it would be nice to be able to fix Grey weapons in exile lands, yet… Did you do again the run for trapezoedron(I was too Greek here)? . Did you read again the odsidian weapons tablet? Or before you enter the well, on the top there is the serpent man weapon tablet, did you read again this one too?

I have not lost the recipes for the obsidian composite (i was still able to craft composite in the volcanic forge), and i did not do the full dungeon as all the dungeon related recipes (both obsidian and serpentmen were not lost) … i just hoped in the forge with some weapon handles , alchemical ,composite and grey hearts, but was dissappointed to see that no weapon was showing there…

As for trapezoedron, no worries , as a Greek myself i k that h represents “daseia”

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We speak in English, gamoto, anyway, I was wandering if they added the recipes, like they did with dragon bone or silent legion recipes. I didn’t knew that king scourge tablet was giving you silent legion too, you mention it in another post. This is new for sure. So I figured maybe they did it in exile lands, to put Grey recipes on the well tablets, I am at Symi today on a business trip, tomorrow I 'll go home and check.

Ps Symi :wink:

Pikraaaaa

5 Likes

That is correct Boreas. Unfortunately I can confirm that yellow lotus, potion of natural learning and even admin respec, all of them result in us losing learned feats.

2 Likes

Man that is sone beautiful country you have right there Stelagel.

3 Likes

Are you sure you don’t mean the potion of natural learning?

I mean the potion of bestiality has no effect on feats or recipes, it (should) only reset attribute points :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Crom was trying to sum up all the possible issues: natural learning, admin respec and yellow lotus (which is a Journey Step!) are all capable of wiping your learned feats.

There was a recent player who said his newly-crafted Bestial Memory also wiped some of his learned feats. At the time, I was skeptical of this because I respec with BM a lot, and haven’t lost anything.

4 Likes

Yeah we are doing it too in our clan since we are going back and forth between new and old server to move our stuff, and none of us has lost a single recipe using bm potion, not saying that it can’t happen, I just don’t see how that potion could be connected with recipes and feats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well this is exactly the most curious thing in this game. When I visited the forum, it was hard for me to believe that some things happen. So I was trying to convince the player that he was doing something wrong or worst I believe that he was lying. It took me more than a year to understand that I was wrong, I wish I could turn back time and apologize to the fellow exiles that I treated them this way. There is no worst thing from experience a very difficult situation to find idiots like me not to believe you. Hmm I don’t experience this so it doesn’t happen 🤦🏼.
Things happen, all the time, not every single user experience them but they happen. I wish things wasn’t this way, I hope one day all these problems will be long gone. I apologize once more to the fellow exiles and my sympathy to all the others that experience the game wrong. I believe my dear @Frillen we totally agree here.

3 Likes

Beautiful country yes, I wish we didn’t have pirates ruling us. Nobody can have everything, isn’t it? I really wish we had the Scandinavian system, but this is a dream :rofl::rofl::rofl:.