Still Unable to Buy Crom Coins

Hi,

The existing thread was updated about 45 minutes ago to indicate that Crom Coins could now be purchased on Xbox. However, I still recieve the error “Failed to Buy Store Item” when attempting to purchase. I am on Xbox Series X and located in Australia. I have quit and restarted the game, as well as hard rebooted the console since the announcement was made. But I’m still getting the same error. Are there region specific issues? Has it only been rectified for those in the US?

Thanks.

Its having issues in USA as well

Hello there and welcome to our forums @Axi!

In terms of the Crom Coins situation, we are currently working on this as mentioned in this thread where it mentions the following information:

Xbox One update:

Crom coins purchases are now enabled for Xbox One players. We are still working on normalizing the situation for the other versions mentioned above.

Thank you for your continued patience. We’ll keep you posted once we have more to share.

Thank you for the response. That was the thread I was reffering to, yes. As it says in your quote, purchases are now enabled for Xbox One. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case, as errors are still being experienced on Xbox One.

@community When will we be able to purchase Crom Coins on Windows PC version of the game? I’d like to purchase the battle pass but I can’t.

Greetings @Scyberdruid,

At the moment we are working together with the platform holder to narrow down some issues we found.
Unfortunately, we still don’t have an ETA to share.

Once we have news we’ll update this announcement post.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

It is now november of 2023, still no ability to get Crom Coins on my XB1. Am i just not gonna be able to buy the BP?

Check your account settings on your XB1 to see if it’s set to the correct permissions to purchase digital content

Greetings @AvonTheTrashKing ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great week!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.