Stove and improved stove don´t work anymore

Game mode: Singleplayer / no mods
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

Edit: I´m just stupid. Mods, please remove this post.
Thank you so much, Force!

Hey support,

I´m sure you have bigger bugs to focus on, but I have an annoying one and nobody else seems to have it.

I can´t cook anything in the stove and improved stove anymore. The item appears in the queue, but the loading bar dont´t want to start running.

I´ve tried everything. Different types of fuels and recipies, with or without thrall, replaced the stove (and improved stove) and finally built new ones. Nothing helps. Have I missed something?

Btw. the campfire and all other workstations working fine.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Sorry, I have no clue how to reproduce this bug.
  2. Stove and improved stove don´t work.
  3. Every item I want to cook appears in the queue, but it don´t want to produce it.
  4. No time display for the item and no loading bar animation. The loading bar stays empty, no progress.
2 Likes

Stoves need to be activated manually, did you click on the “play” button in the right upper corner?
I sometimes forget that as well and come back after a few minutes just to see that nothing has cooked yet.

3 Likes

Hey @Bloodreina

Welcome to our community and don’t worry! Learning the game is part of the challenge!
Thanks for reaching out to us.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.