Structures Losing Stability after restart

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: NA

I logged in today after a server restart and pillars that I had placed with 100 stability have suddenly changed to as little as 40 stability. This has destroyed some building pieces.

I cannot upload screenshots due to being a new user.

edit I didn’t know how to use the event log before but now I do. At exactly 18:14:14 over 30 building pieces lost stability, just under 5 hours after an unscheduled restart.*** Pillars were placed in ground with 100 stability approx. 1 week ago. The server restarts once daily and has had 2 forced restarts outside of those. Structure decay is turned off on server.

edit I forgot to mention. Even though decay is turned off on the server several pieces of the building had taken damage.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place pillars connected to ground
  2. Check stability at 100
  3. Unknown amount of time passes
  4. Stability on log in 40

I have the same issue on official pve, after every server restart building pieces lose stability and my roof breaks, now I teared down my roof and made a flat one instead, f*ck it

super annoying

Same thing happen to me on server restart that seem to happen when one of the adjacent piece got 20 stability. Look like that on server restart the game check the piece with 20 stability first than break the one attached to it before checking the other ones around it. everything else keep it’s stability i can just walk back there and place back everything without issue.

Hey @csfdeathdemon

Welcome to our community.
We’re aware of stability issues on server restart with pillars involved. It’s in our team’s to-do list.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.