Game mode:: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
If you manage to build a structure with 2 or more pieces with 20 stability connected each other, sometimes at the server restart one or more of them are vanished.
It’s not systematic it happens, I’ve structures like that never affected, but if it happens at the first server restart and you don’t modify the structure but you just replace the vanished pieces, it will happens at each server restart.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Build a structure with one or more pieces with stability 20 interconnected. For example: build a line of 10 foundations, over the first and the last foundation build a pillar, then connect the pillars with 10 ceilings (1 on the top of each pillars), so you’ll have the two ceilings in the middle of the line with stability 20 (distance 4 from nearest pillar) and connected one to the other.
- Wait until server restart (EU servers usually reset at 6.15 of the morning)
- It could happens one or more of thoose 20 stability pieces are gone.
- if it didn’t happened redo the process from 1 to 4 in another place
- if it happened make new pieces to replace the ones gone
- wait until next server reset
- discover it’s systematic.
workaround: if you increase the stability of the structure (even if the previous structure was legit) pieces stop to disappear.
possible cause: the way stability is checked at server restart follows another rule, not the one used by the game to allow or not you building the structure.