Sturdy String/ Insulated Wood Recipes Absent from Precision Carpenter Bench

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: USA

Precision Carpenter Bench does not have Sturdy String/ Insulated Wood recipes

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place Precision Carpenter Bench
  2. Note Sturdy String/ Insulated Wood recipes is absent
  3. Place Carpenter / Improved Carpenter bench to make Sturdy String/ Insulated Wood
  4. Is this intentional or an oversight?
1 Like

I came across the same issue.
T3 Carpenter bench did not have insulated wood or sturdy string recipe.
Similar case with the T3 Blacksmith Bench and steel to steel reinforcement recipe.

Regards

jim

1 Like

I believe they mentioned that this was all corrected in their internal build. So after the next big patch, hopefully this won’t be a problem. We’ll have to hold them accountable, though. This seems like a silly oversight that never should have made it out of TestLive.

1 Like

As @Jim1 noted, the same issue, basic, critical, recipes absent from the highest tiered benches mean we have to have the lower tier benches alongside the highest tiered benches, thus increasing further the already expanded physical footprint required.

I understand this is represented as an oversight. A quick correction would be appreciated.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and it’ll be fixed in an upcoming patch.
Thanks for your feedback.

3 Likes

I just started playing on XBOX X and this glitch is very present and annoying… PLEASE FIX!!

It was fixed for us on PC. If you have issues on XBOX, you should report it in the xbox section:

Make sure you have the respective feats:
Insulated Wood - Journeyman Manson
Sturdy String - Bows Epic

1 Like