Suggestion sugerencia

Actually it is not bad at all but in games like this with so many armor inventory and more there are no slots to help each other for example there are places to carry the short sacate and I have nowhere to put it I have nowhere to put it healing bandages and if I walk with a bow and sword I have no where I would like to take them to the right side to wear short bandages, take off or more and make sure that one could accommodate the slots to suit one or a mod that helps one not where to walk the blackjack or I carry food or weapons that detail is very annoying my english is bad

en realidad no es nada malo pero en juegos como este con tantas armaduras inventario y mas no hay slots para ayudarse por ejp hay lugares donde llevar el corta zacate y no tengo donde ponerlo no tengo donde poner lo vendajes curativos y si ando arco y espada no tengo donde llevarlos me gustaría al lado derecho llevar vendajes corta zacate o mas y ojala que uno pudiera acomodar los slots a gusto de uno o un mod que lo ayude a uno no tengo donde andar la cachiporra o ando la comida o las armas es bien molesto ese detalle my english is bad ojala me pudieran ayudar en ello se los agradezco mucho

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.