Summoning a God , and still have the altar

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug ?
Server type : PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

So I tried to summon 2 times a god since the last update, the first I wrote a topic about it ( It was because I tried too early to summon ( after the patch but before they really were on again ) , but the part I want to discuss today , is that after the crafting of the unusable token I still had my T3 altar ( the Zeals and the Archpriest was indeed destroyed , but not the altar )

then I summoned yog after gods where finaly active again , same thing , the altar of yog was still standing ( no zeal nor archpriest ) .

EDIT : To be clear the bug I am referring to here is the fact that the altar should also be destroyed

Is that an intentional change or a bug ?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.have a T3 altar with an archpriest and 500 zeal
2.Summon a god
3.find out that your altar is still there after the summoning
4. Bug or not ?

3 Likes

WE just popped the first avatar on the official server we are on. Everything worked fine.
My bud even made a vid of it. Its on you tube, but its so bad I wont kink it. Name is conan snake if you like homemade yuk

2 Likes

Can confirm this bug in 3 cases so far, and even more:

1 Like

When I checked it on the Testlive official server before the patch was released to Live, everything worked fine also. The altar disappeared and never returned. This is really weird, especially @r4nd0mGamer’s double altar glitch.

+1 to this as well. The screencap is from the Testlive client, but it is currently synced with Live and the behaviors should theoretically be the same. A week or so ago I had crafted a true name token just to answer a question another forum member had asked. I loaded my Testlive singleplayer game to check something unrelated and noticed the symbol on my map. I don’t know if the altar disappeared and then reappeared or if it was never destroyed. It’s been too long ago since I loaded this character to remember.

Hey @Kanza1

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

3 Likes

Online official
Bug
PvP
EU

I created one True Name of Jhebbal Sag and some minutes later one True Name of Set. I left the place and approached the target location, and summoned. As I expected, the signs on the map where the avatars have been before were gone after the process. So I replaced the altars, levelled them up to T3 again. When I passed the next time, it looked glitchy:

In fact, there are two functional altars at the same spot now. Each one has its own inventory, accessible if you move a little, like the well of skelos.

I crafted another god token (“True name of Jhebbal Sag”) at another location. After summoning, I realized that the sign of this temple on the map was still there. I found out, the T3 jhebbal temple did not disappear and it is still where it was before the crafting, but empty.

I did not try out what happens if you use the double altars for crafting god tokens, but if the crafting of a True Name token will be successful as well as if not, both outcomes are a severe problem for the balancing of pvp.

post about altar not consumed on PVE-C

Summoning a God , and still have the altar

1. Craft "true name of … " at T3 altar
  2. Go somewhere to summon the avatar
  3. Come back and find the altar itself is not consumed (but empty)
  4. Or: Come back and find the altar seems to be gone, but if you place a new one, you have 2 in 1
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.