After avatar summoning disabled on official server I noticed something strange

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU

Hi, I’m not sure if it’s a bug but the situation it’s a little… confusing.

I’m aware avatar summoning is temporarly disabled on official servers as stated here:

https://forums.funcom.com/t/avatar-summoning-temporarily-disabled-on-official-servers/71799

But… it’s normal now the crafting option of the true name dissapeared from my Set, Mitra and Yog altar but it’s still apparently possible to craft the true name on my Ymir, Jhebbal Sag, and Derketo altars ?

I’ve a named priest or an archpriest on each of my altars, and I’ve tryed to switch priests but nothing changed.

1. Upgrade to max level an altar for each of the six religions
  2. Place an archpriest / named priest of that religion on each altar
  3. Some altar have still the crafting option to craft true name of the deity, some other not.
2 Likes

Hey @Born2bAlive

Crafting it might be possible still, but summoning them is disabled :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, thanks you, I understood your point.

But even if useless because the summoning is disabled anyway (and I play PvE-C so summoning an avatar is just for the journey step with no other means) it’s normal the fact the crafting possibility is disappeared from some altars ?

The thing confusing me it’s just this diversity: I had expect “you can craft but it do not work because disabled” or a “we disabled the possibility to craft the truename, so you can’t craft”, seing some archpriest still able to craft the truename and some other no… like I said, it’s confusing me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There might be a bug in that regard, and we’ll send note to our team. For the time being though, crafting any of those tokens is kind of a waste of time and resources as once created they’re disabled.
Apologies for the confusion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.