Summon Avatars without losing altar and priest on private PVE server

I host a private, PVE server for myself and a select few friends to play on. While attempting to craft the True Name of Ymir, I now see a warning saying the altar and the priest will be destroyed if I craft the item. I don’t want this. I want to keep the altar and the priest and be able to craft the True Name of Ymir and I’d like my friends to be able to do the same with their religions.

I get why you’d want this mechanic on PVP servers and it makes sense within that scope, but as I’m running a PVE server that’s private, I’d like to know if it’s possible to disable this. Or if anyone knows of a mod that circumvents this problem.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a way to craft it without destroying the temple. If you’re the admin, though, you can add the god coin to your inventory with the item menu

1 Like

Yeah I had hoped to not have to resort to cheating the item in. I was able to craft the coin on Exiled Lands without losing the altar or the priest, but Siptah appears to be a different story.

Absent a mod or server setting that corrects this problem, I’ll probably have to go that route. It’s a shame, as some T4 priests are fairly hard to come by on Siptah without summoning a surge. I’ll probably end up just telling my clan that they have to craft the 500 zeal on their altars and then I’ll spawn the coin for them after they’ve done that.

Would be great if Funcom let the admins decide on things like this, rather than hardcoding the mechanic.

How?! I’ve been playing for years, and I’ve never been able to craft the True Name without losing the shrine and the priest.

1 Like

You would need a mod to do this or use an admin spawn to get the True Name without crafting it.

1 Like

Why do you want an Avatar on pve, @Ceseuron ? I never managed them to do anything.
Which is a freaking shame, btw. I would love to summon an Avatar that actually attacked on pve. :laughing: At least they could help defending from the purge, crushing those puny opponents.
Afaik they are worthless outside pvp, or am I missing something?

It’s part of one of the new Journey steps, you need to summon an avatar and create a bubble, so you need to kill 1000 enemies and harvest them, it is quite the task!

I completed that one already. It’s so frustrating. The avatar does nothing.
I summoned it near a camp (I always try them to do something, but never managed) and I think I got two enemies killed. But maybe it was just a spider that tends to spawn near. Frustrating.

1 Like

If you know how, you can reduce that number. Take a look at the “burn offering” recipe in your shrine.

1 Like