Swimming In Blood Pools

Give us an option to turn on or off blood pools when you kill someone. Think it’d be pretty cool if we saw a massive blood pool that wouldn’t disappear.

3 Likes

A pond that changes colour when you leave someone to bleed in it?

1 Like

I believe he’s referring to the pool of blood after you kill someone. And wanting massive quantities of it, more than the human body could hold.

1 Like

So a slider then? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I dunno. Some people are always fascinated by excessive amounts of gore.

1 Like

To me it’s a turn-off in a way. Especially overblown.

1 Like

I was meaning more blood would accumulate the more people you kill. And you could choose to turn it off.

1 Like

That would really only work if you killed them all in the exact spot. Blood would soak into the ground, after all.

Unless you want it more like just blood accumulating to flood the world. Which is a bit ridiculous.

1 Like

Maybe after like an hour or so, it’d start to dissipate. And I wish we could stack bodies on top of each other.

The blood pools on enemy bodies could last til they’re ready tio spawn again, and blood stains on the armor, skin and weapons could last for 1h after the last battle, or when entering water/rain.

1 Like

That might be too long. Each blood pool would be a placeable, right? So imagine on an official server, with tons of killing going on, at least for the enemies/creatures. Could rack up some server lag from that, I believe.

1 Like

I see, im okay with some minutes, like 10 or so, better than the few seconds we have right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.