Dead players corpse disapears to quick

Hi everyone!
After recent update/restart players dead bodys (corpses) started to disapear in 4-5 min. Which usual is around 10 min ? Is there any setting that I could increase dead bodys corpses to remain for longer in world ?

Thx in advance!

Unless they patched it somewhere, your body technically doesn’t disappear for a really long time, and you can die up to… 11 times i think before your previous bodies start disappearing due to dying so much.

And, if your actual body does disappear, look for the pile of skulls instead.

2 exceptions that I know of. Server restart will wipe the dead bodies. If someone harvests your body.

Otherwise, what you’re experiencing has to be a bug. A clanmate and I were doing PvP practice the other day and about a dozen or so bodies were laying around for at least an hour before someone came along and cleaned up our mess, lol.

EDIT: Are you on a private server? Could be a mod or setting causing your issue too.

Yes, private server.
It runs these mods:
The Age of Calamitous
Pippi - User & Server Management -
BouncyCastle
NOPeR’s Lighted Power Stones (Wearable Torches)
LitMan Loot Legendary Chests
Level 60 Legendary Chest Requirement: For Level Mods
Hosav’s Informative UI Mod
Fashionist (1.0 compatible)

Maybe check with the server admin then? Could be a mod or a custom setting. Otherwise, shouldn’t be happening as you described.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.