T3 Khitan building pieces give LESS EXP ? WHY?

This is another inconsistency with the game.

Khitan Foundation -> 9,557 EXP
Reinforced Stone Foundation -> 14,546 EXP

How come a building piece with THE EXACT SAME MATERIALS requirement gets MUCH LESS EXP ???

I haven’t checked the other pieces but I bet they give less exp. C’mon.

So not only the armor and weapons are useless, now the building pieces are crap too. Unless I’m lv 60 already and don’t need exp. I think I’m going to ask for a refund now. I thought I could ignore the weapon/armor and bought it for the building pieces, but now even the building pieces are crap for exp.

LOL DUDE! ROFLMAO

Sorry for laughing, but c’mon…

I mean… I’d say “Your nitpicking at this point”, if it weren’t for the fact that “Cosmetics” does have very strict compliance guidelines, indeed, but… Really?

1 Like

The DLC is totally useless at its current state, want to make the armor, it’s useless, lower armor value with materials I don’t have at the moment, so I won’t bother crafting it. The same with weapon.

I just logged into the game, laying down some fish traps because fishtraps were bugged, was gonna make some ichor for T3 Khitan, but I just found out that the exp from it was much less than the base game T3 brick. So again I won’t bother crafting it. RSF gives 52% more exp than Khitan Foundation. That’s a lot.

So I can’t really find any reason to craft anything from the DLC.

Even though this is something that wouldn’t really bother me that much, I understand his complaint. Even something like this holds merit, because what it says in the long run is that besides the artwork, they didn’t put a lot of thought in completing the dlc properly, they just rushed it out the door without making sure things like this were properly balanced.

Sorry, I guess I’m just used to working at jobs where even the tiniest mistake like this can have repercussions, so it does get aggravating to deal with companies that do this sort of thing a lot, and we just have to deal.

For cosmetic reasons of course! :3

2 Likes

It is wrong that the exp is so much less. It should be the same.

But by the same token. I don’t see what the rush to 60 is all about.
Took me a month to get there and I thoroughly enjoyed it the whole time.
We had many on the server map running and spamming t3 just to reach 60. Now they’re all gone. I think they missed the fun by trying too hard to grind out the levels.

You’ll enjoy the game much more if you just let 60 happen and probably still enjoy it after.

2 Likes

yeah because your exile is probably already lv 60 and you don’t need exp anymore

Don’t forget you get a door frame and a door with a ton more hit points, so actually using building parts as example is not the best.

I also wounder if you are 100% sure about that exp gain from Reinforced stone? Did’t feel that much exp last time I build them, but that is just a feeling.

I rush to 60 because I like having all the craftables available to me as soon as possible. I’m a sucker for building and customization, though, so that stuff is important to me. XD

1 Like

About the Khitan Foundation exp I’m 99.9999% sure, even if I’m wrong it’s because the exp tick we gain every few seconds. About the RSF foundation I’m 100% sure, I even thought it was 15k at first. around 9k exp is from the wall.

That’s even more inconsistency, why gives a door with more hitpoints, but gives weaker armor and weapon, also less exp for T3 building with the exact same materials. The base game did have MUCH lower exp from Black Ice Building but that’s because Black Ice materials are much easier to make.

I must admit that by the time I got to 58 I was pretty keen to get there so I could craft some snazzy new pants. Still took me a while cause I was having too much fun doing other things in game.

1 Like

Well, we have fun in our own way, it’s a sandbox, noone plays the same way.

1 Like

Nyeah, but I do get your sentiment.

When you buy a new toy, you wanna play with it without feeling like you’re at a disadvantage, which is quite a buzzkill. Gaining XP should be equal with other T3 mats, especially considering how expensive it is. I feel ya.

I’m just a bit amused at how detailed you went on such… details! It’s like those customers who pay a taxi driver the absolute exact fair, 1 cent coins and all.

But when it comes to cosmetics, such attention to details are indeed warranted.

Nah, i didn’t record a video that shows exactly how much the exp is given by this Khitan foundation, you just take my word for it.

Also by cosmetics, all this kind of things are considered automatically sorted and shouldnt even happen, but no. Not even building piece with the same material get the same exp, not even door with the same tier has the same HP, not even weapon/armor with the same grade require the same mat, etc. WHY. :man_facepalming:

I’ve been playing since it came out and I’ve done the grind to 60 too many times now, thanks to wipes, or relocating to a better server, so I don’t quite find amusement in the journey anymore. The thing that’s become more of a chore than amusing is gathering all the emotes again. I do it, though, because I really like having all the emotes available. :smiley:

For me, the game doesn’t start to be fun until you’re level 60. :slight_smile:

I agree. The best thing about this game is that you can play it any way you want.

I just hope you don’t miss out on the fun in the quest for exp.

How they prioritize bugfixing is weird though, I just visited the other thread about Testlive patchnotes, and we cannot craft Khitan pieces from hotbar I’ve tried it myself, but they fixed that in testlive so we will be able to make it from hotbar, but here’s the funny part, how come they fix something like that while if we build from hotbar, we won’t get any exp at all, 0 exp. WHY ? Why didn’t they fix not getting exp building from hotbar first ? There is even a reddit post dated September 2017 about it, other even said its probably since EA.

Yep. I’d be lost without my war dance.

But I do see you point.
I haven’t had to rebuild from scratch yet.
That must be a pain.

2 Likes

That’s actually the very first one we go for. lol There’s just something great about running up to another player and doing the war dance in their face. XD

1 Like

I like to stand by an obelisk in the nude doing the war dance when the chat says someone’s in coming. Never fails to create mirth.

1 Like