Testlive Patch Notes (22.02.2019): VOIP changes and other things

Bug
EU
Singleplayer

Is this supposed to be real? A one handed mace having a weight of 15?!

May be due to this:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/call-to-arms-pc-testlive-bonanza/54788

Someone MUST have seen how these fragments of power are used?
Please tell me. <3

WOW, just threw one of them into the recycler…

Another edit:

Bug
EU
Singleplayer

Those minibosses can easily spawn doubled or possible even multiple on the same place?

General feedback on droprate:
I know it’s only been those few 12-14 kills, but still. Two pieces on armor and a single weapon were all I got. The stream sounded like a guarantueed weapon plus a chance on some armor piece…
Though I actually prefer it this way with lower drop chances. (I still wonder wether the fragments of power are only to be recycled.)
Also the sword of crom seems to be a tiny tad overpowered with it’s 121 damage…
Regarding the rescaled loot on named thralls… I like it! Getting hardened steel picks from some seperemu t4 fighters… Also I love how the armor pieces of the relic hunter armor can drop now from NPCs and chests in Seperemu.

1 Like

Nice!!!Yes and that the game needs random things happening wartime, new creatures make the most of every map, there are many empty places that can have many dangerous creatures, it’s time to conan exiles resurrect

1 Like

I do think what they actually crave for is bugreports. They just put some nice juicy worm on a hook and lure people in that way.

I would say yes, if you have the time and are willing, single player/co-op testing would be good too.

DERKETO DANCER OUTFIT - Confusion/Feedback
Ok I spawned the item in from admin mode, and found only an outfit that anyone could put together, it is a set priest top, zamorian dancer skirt, with derketo jewelry and mask? Am I right? I have put these together on vanilla servers in the past, I was hoping for a unique item set for Derketo/Lemurian Dancers? Too much to ask for? Also … am not very clear how one would get this item unless it’s off a Lemurian dancer or a Lemurian Armorer? Never really went looking for this before now.

Fragment’s of Power can be “used” in the “Archives”

Go to the same place you learn the map room. In the undead city. And look at the scrolls on the wall, press “E” to interact.

This gives you a scroll that you can use to learn a recipe.

Of note. There are 4 shelves of scrolls around the room. Only one set of the 4 gives the recipes. Located behind the “Archivist” on his left, or your right if you are facing him.

This appears to be where we learn the new weapon recipes/kiln/statues.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

edit: Nice waymarkers! They look neat! :astonished: :heart:
Yep… I accidently traded the fragment in, lol.

Btw… did someone try to knock one of these nasty relic hunters out? … I should try I guess… hehe

1 Like

By the way:
Who else imagines people hiding away fearing they might be killed prior to the event ending?
:smiling_imp:
humming while sitting on EU 3 the pve server with fragment and bench in bag in some corner and enjoying the view, playing with some heroes heart and gazing into the sky

wanders off checking battlemetrics
Hmm… it seems roughly 230? unique players logged on 22. and 23. on all official testlive servers…
And EU3 wasnt really filled to the brim today, so… Two more days during the week.
… I guess it wont be much of a raffle? But I better shut up… I dont want anyone to cut the 500 down to 50… :fearful: :smiling_imp:

Me?.. wanting the sword? Why would you think that? …because I looked this up? :joy:

We have rolled out a quick hotfix on the Testlive branch:

1 Like

The Lying Bastard Sword is supposed to behave like an axe :slight_smile: Because it’s a sword that lies about its true nature.

It used to be a different set of items that were basically Darfari armor, but we swapped it out with something that looks better for Lemurian Dancers. At the moment we don’t have a new outfit in the pipeline, but we’ll see what the future holds.

1 Like