Hey folks! We have a new patch out for the Testlive branch with several Purge and UI fixes, as well as several quality of life improvements.
Be sure to also read the Call to Arms post to see how you can be entered into a raffle for a chance to be the lucky recipient of one of 500 Atlantean Swords.
Please use this dedicated threads to report issues, bugs and feedback with this new Patch.
- Feedback Thread for the new VOIP System.
- Feedback Thread for Balancing, NPC and progression changes
- Feedback Thread for Unnamed City Changes
- Feedback Thread for General Bugs encountered in this particular Patch
New and Improved VOIP
With this Testlive patch we’re rolling out our new and improved VOIP system, which should make using in-game voice chat significantly better. We hope our roleplaying community enjoys these improvements. Please test this new feature and provide us with as much detailed feedback as you can.
If you have distortion issues when talking with other players then reduce “Voice Chat” setting in audio settings to less than 80%".
Unnamed City Revamp
As detailed during our previous Conan Exiles stream, we’re revamping the Unnamed City area to provide more loot and more challenge to players. This includes adding in 8 new named bosses, several minibosses, legendary armor pieces, new legendary weapons.
Bosses in the Unnamed City will also drop Fragments of Power, special items you can exchange somewhere in the Unnamed City.
The idea is to make the Unnamed City more challenging and enjoyable to play, and to give players a reason to travel to the city for loot and other goodies.
Currently Known Issues
- First selecting “Female” at character creation and then slecting “Head Options”, “Face Details” or “Finalize Character” might move the camera past the player avatar, making it impossible to see your character
- Selecting “Male” at character creation might render your avatar invisible when browsing the “Face”, “Hair” and “Facial Hair” options.
- The new special health-bars have a lower vertical offset than intended.
- VoIP from other players can sound distorted unless you set your Voice chat and/or master volume to 80% or less
- After putting down a placeable, the item persists. Current workaround is to climb to remove this. It will be fixed
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to gain unlimited oxygen
- Fixed an issue where fire created by a combination of orbs would damage players on unintended situations
- Fixed an issue where players could walk underwater
- Thralls no longer use the hunger system to keep them alive. Instead, their life is terminated once a member of the clan to which they belong to has not logged into the game for two weeks (official servers). This is tied to the server setting for maximum decay time. Thralls still do gain buffs from eating food
- New Crafting station : Dismantling bench. This bench allows you to dismantle placeables, building pieces, weapons and armors
- For modders - there is now new configurators for CraftingQueue components: CraftTimeMultiplier and CraftResultMultiplier. CraftTimeMultiplier allows you control base crafting-time per station instead of/in addition to thralls. CraftResultMultiplier multiplies the output of the crafting stations (as the name implies)
- Added user interface to let players rate servers. This is currently non-functional, but will be activated in a future patch.
- A tombstone appears now on your death, marking the spot in which you died and making it easier to retrieve your inventory.
- Added a new set of health-bars to differentiate elite and boss enemies from the rest
- Ghamm the Worn has remembered his cultural legacy and can now craft the Zamorian Dancer outfit recipes
- Increased visual varitety for named thralls slightly
- Some spiced and salted meats were not correctly assigned to the Specialist Cooking recipes, this is now fixed.
- Flawless Zingaran Freebooter Armor is now available from the correct thralls
- Rhino pets should no longer be lured by the Rhino lure
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would stop using combos or use incomplete combos
- Fixed an issue where certain Fence Foundations would clip through Yamatai Wedge Foundation
- Building and item information is now displayed underwater when pointed at with Repair Hammer
- Removed the destructible mesh from the Improved Firebowl cauldron
- Gateways can no longer be attached to each other without the need of a foundation
- Fixed an issue where fences, crenelated walls and hatch-frames could not be attached to ramps
- Stability requirement for Right/Left sloping Inverted walls are now the same as before (20 as opposed to 25)
- Fixes issue where slider for purge score required for purge had an unreasonable scale
- The Purge server setting for "How many times per day" has been replaced with a server setting for delay between Purges
- After the purge preparation warning has been shown there should now be a UI element counting down on the main screen UI so people that log in don’t miss the warning, and also as a reminder
- Hovering over the Purge meter in the inventory view now displays a tool-tip that clarifies the function
- Fixed an issue where the Purge meter would not fill if the player has no buildings, causing confusion
- Increased the effect of Flexibility kits on armors
- Unconscious NPCs should no longer be dragged underneath the floor of elevators
- It is now possible to navigate through Admin Panel while using controller or keyboard
- Server Browser list now has a new column showing average active players
- It should now be possible to quick loot items in Containers while swimming or treading in a water
- It is now possible to move items from Radial menu to Inventory if sort by Name or Heaviest First filters are toggled on
- The crafting inventory for players and crafting stations have been reordered. It should now be much easier to find recipes there.
- Sanctuary of Mitra no longer has misaligned flames
- Standing torches near the Wardtowers now generate light
- Removing an animal from an Animal Pen should now interrupt crafting queue if Dung is being crafted
- First changes made in "Keybindings" tab are now saved correctly
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have an active placement brush while the character held a weapon
- The "Freeze Time" and "Freeze Sky" in the Admin Panel now works as intended in COOP
- The journey step “Store goods” now correctly triggers when putting items into crates and cupboards as well as storage chests
- Some epic armors did not trigger the “Equip an epic armor” journey step. This is now fixed.
- Added some missing foods as fuel to the Wheel of Pain
- The Large Water well can now be used to fill up water containers correctly
- Fixed an issue where the placement brush for building pieces would rotate while other players nearby were building
- The Derketo Dancer outfit is now more pleasing to look at.
- Loot bag no longer needs double pressing of interaction button to open
- Fixed an issue with Experience points display lag when switching tabs
- Nudity option should no longer display a blank bar as default
- Fixed an issue where strings in languages other than English would get cut off in the Admin Panel
- It is now possible to navigate to the "Report Official Server" button by using arrow keys
- Fixed an issue where many sliders did not display numbers correctly with certain language options or if the number was large
- Fixed an issue where status effects of the player were visible in the inventory of other players that were unconscious
- Uppercase accents cut off in Menus should no longer be cut off in other languages than English
- Death message for bleeding no longer claims it was poison
- Character creation now has consistent gender options ordering
- Fixed an issue where "too many buffs to display" dots would show up for thralls even if they had 0 buffs
- The temperature bar no longer clips with the temperature indicators border
- "Disable Subtitles" option now works correctly
- “You cannot perform this action underwater” text is now properly aligned in Radial Menu
- “ADD MARKER” pop up is now dismissed after invoking Pause Menu
- Loot Bag preview no longer misses an icon if the only item left inside occupies any other slot than the first one
- Fixed an issue where items in radial menu would sometimes display as having Heat Protection II or Cold Protection II
- Admin’s Panel “Kill all Spawned NPC’s” button can now properly be highlighted after pressing down when the “+++Health” button is selected
- It is now possible to opt out from seeing clan members on the map through a server setting
- Unknown Journey steps should no longer be described as "Chapter I"
- Corruption on stamina meter is now updated correctly while climbing
- It is now possible to dismiss carousel menu after pressing enter while any tab of the said menu is evoked
- For inventories that have a limit of less than 5 items, the accurate amount of slots are now shown instead of the default 5
- Radial Menu no longer appears briefly at the end of an Avatar Summoning
- Items description is now displayed when the User highlights any item within Thrall’s inventory
- Message of the Day is now displayed with line breaks
- Player’s level in Clan Roster should now update immediately when levelling up
- Icons of crafted items are now visible in radial menu if it is evoked during crafting process
- Fixed a number of visual and functional imperfections in the GUI such as text overlaps, default selections, missing brackets, and other minor details
- Keyboard and controller bindings placements are no longer mixed up in Keybindings tab
- Fixed an issue where the Acheronian Tools were not present in the Survival tab for feats.
- All pets should now correctly display name plates
- Fixed an issue where the Quickbar would disappear after opening the map
- Fixed an issue where one of the Khitan armor sets would produce the wrong sound when moving
- Fixed an issue where Yamatai building pieces did not have destruction sounds
- Darfari Wind-Chimes should now make sounds