CtA: General Bugs

Please report any issues you encounter during the Call to Arms Test Bonanza right there in this thread.

Keeping the reports according to our guidelines for bug reporting will help us immensely by collecting and looking through your input.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Character Creation screen… head options does not show the head.

3 Likes

Server: Combat_TestLive_EU1_PvP
Chategory: BUG

Description: Language Settings are not used for main menue. It remains english.

1 Like

Description: Journey steps are not consistent and/or are not updated on reconnect to game.

2 Likes

When submitting bug reports, consider the following known issues.

4 Likes

Description: Buildings of other players are not visible in some cases. Possible known bug?

Server: Combat_TestLive_US1_PVP
catagory: Bug
Description: after placing campfire, another appears to want to place. can be gotten rid of by climbing something.

1 Like

Testlive_US3_PVE is only 3x harvest and 3x EXP rate. The Bonanza post said all would be 5x.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I forwarded it and it will be looked into.
edit: we noticed some of the other servers seem to have wrong values too. We will adjust those accordingly asap.

3 Likes

Bedrolls, fires any building placement, once placed still wants to be placed have to log out to log in to fix atm…

2 Likes

Server: DagfinnLive 2

Description: When placing 3 Glowing standing torches, after placing the last one, there is still the placement one, and if I equip a weapon without detoggelig the quickbar slot that the torch was placed in, the “emote/action” does not disappear. One way to remove it is to climb. This is probably the same bug that philigus has.

Hey peeps, I am really happy to see so many people jumping all over testlive for the Call to Arms event. If you would though, take a look at the known bugs list (either where I posted above, or on the patch notes themselves).

4 Likes

Possible bug but not yet confirmed:

Iron sword looted from NPC disappeared from my inventory when I died and looted my corpse. It is possible it converted to a stone sword, as I ended up with an extra one in inventory, but I may have just looted it from another NPC. Just throwing ideas out there.

This was especially noticeable, as I could only make stone at that point and was very excited about my new iron weapon.

1 Like

I noticed at least 2 or 3 crocs were spawned in the water and were stuck in place on US3. It was near the sentinals, didnt think to get the location coordinates at the time.

1 Like

On US3, one or two chased me into teh water and got stuck. Near Sentinels. One was a named Tanner. Possibly you saw my goof.

1 Like

Server: TestLive_EU3_PvE
Chategory: EXPLOIT

Gold digger exploit:
how to get infinite gold, crystals, hyena pelt and some more things by using the new disassemble bench and fluid press

Also possible to get infinite steel bars by deconstruction razor arrows and crafting them again.
Same for iron.
Also, when deconstructing thick leather -> rhino hide -> rhino carcass -> press into more thick leather

3 Likes

Server: Combat_TestLive_EU3_PvE

if I pickup a crocodile hatchling the hatchling is not removed from the world and I can kill the same hatchling for meat and hide

1 Like

Server: Combat_TestLive_EU3_PvE

double clicking items from one inventory to an other inventory is sometimes a bit wonky. It takes often 2 double clicks to move the item

1 Like

CANNOT ROTATE PLACE-ABLE USING CONTROLLER

Test-Live Server US1
No Mods
Using Xbox Controller

When trying to rotate place-able (Ymir Temple), the character no longer attacks, but the place-able does just disappear when trying to rotate.

It is still in my inventory, but the only way to rotate a place-able at the moment is to physically move the character.

1 Like

CANNOT APPLY ARMOR REDUCTION KIT WHILE ARMOR IS EQUIPPED

Test-Live Server US1
No Mods
Using Xbox Controller

The armor is fully repaired, but I cannot apply the armor reduction kit unless I first remove the armor from my character and place the armor in my inventory.

2 Likes