Testlive Update (26.11.2020) - Update 2.2: Bug fixing, stamina and shield overhauls!

In my case, since I’m using an old CPU FX 8320E and video card RX 480 4 Gb, it’s very noticeable, the live version dosent stutter at all, but the testlive version does. Both on the same single player game, tested on my base between Muriela’s Hope and The Den.

Hey everybody,

We pushed an additional hotfix on Testlive addressing an issue.

Version 2.2.267422 released. Changelog:

• Fixed an issue in listen servers that caused player characters to fall through building pieces when relogging inside a base.

Have a happy new year!

13 Likes

Now I can restart building my 50x50 pyramids :slight_smile:

Since the hotfix I have not had a dead enemy slip into the mesh! Except the 3 Skull Unnamed City Snake Boss that is.

Thanks Funcom!

Also, thanks for fixing the Nightstalker Mask.

2 Likes

so… when is it going out of testlive?

Was it pushed with today’s update too? Because i still experience (now even more often) falling through foundations.

It was clarified that listen servers are singleplayer/co-op servers. This is what this fix is for. If you are playing on a server then the fix won’t apply to you.

1 Like

It looks like I was wrong. Dead bodies are still glitching into the mesh. It does seem the rate is lower now though.

Also, even though the Nighstalker mask is no longer glitchy it’s still pretty useless. I find that a majority of time I have to use a light source to see well enough to avoid walking into things or off a cliff… and just a torch w/o the mask seems to provide better visibility.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

New update is out: