- Your damage is decreased by 30%
- Clusters of meteors will periodically impact near you.
- You have 2 fewer lives.
- You take damage every 3 seconds while in combat.
- You are unable to sprint.
- The timer to complete Dark Agartha is shortened by 4.00.
- Bosses deal 30% more damage.
- The bosses in your Dark Agartha are randomized and do not match the standard timeline everyone else has today.
- All bosses gain 1 additional effect.
- Mushroom Coated Hagstone cannot be used.
Outside Dark Agartha awaits a new NPC: the “Shady Salesman”. Every day, he sells access to different Challenge Timelines - treacherous threads of possibilities within Dark Agartha - with greater potential rewards (including a new outfit) but also greater difficulty.
With Update 2.3.3 (Winter 2019) appeared the Challenge Timeline where for 10k MOF you can purchase the Challenge Timeline debuff which runs out at daily reset time.
It may not take long until the various challenges start recycling through, and given that some Challenge Timelines are more difficult than others and its 10k MOF price tag, it may be better to ‘cherry-pick’
which Challenge Timelines are to your liking.
This thread is to document the various Challenge Timeline challenges to aid in that cherry-picking.
When purchased, immediately activate an alternate timeline in Dark Agartha. This timeline is more difficult to complete, but also increases the number of Fragments received from the reward chest.
You may return to the normal timeline that everyone else is experiencing today by purchasing “Abort Challenge Timeline” from the same vendor, or the Irreparable Custodian of Curios inside Dark Agartha.
The available Challenge Timeline will last until Dark Agartha changes at the daily reset.