Due to the current situation and threat level towards the Council of Truth and our meeting attendees, the Council of Truth’s Security Team is looking for new members!
We are looking you who are:
- Reliable and responsible
- Respectful of other people
- Knowledgeable of the area around the Tower, and who can find your way around Tir
- Can follow instructions given in written form
- Can keep calm in stressful situations
- Know how to apply first aid and basic triaging skills
Extra consideration will be given to you who:
- Are fixers
- Have previous experience working in a security team
- Connections to the Council of Truth
Any profession is welcome to apply. You don’t have to know much about politics as a member of the Security Team, but it is important that you’re affiliated with the Clans. As a part of the Security Team, you can learn more about politics in your work, or just focus on your security duties.
Your duties will include, but aren’t restricted to:
- Guarding by the door during the Council meetings every other month
- On-post guarding inside the Tower during the Council meetings every other month
- Patrolling the Tower and immediate surroundings according to a schedule
- Escorting priority visitors and attendees of the Council to and from the meetings
- Attending security briefings and exercise drills
Please apply to head of security Hannah Katsulas, ID ‘Kittiefixie’ in writing at email@example.com or as a reply here, and she will come back to you with a time for an interview. Feel free to direct any questions about the positions available or the team itself to Hannah in the same way.
Thank you for your consideration.
/ Hannah Katsulas
Head of Security
Council of Truth