The Dawn of Exiles looking for Members

The Dawn of Exiles (DOE) (Hielo, Sole) mod team is looking for new members. The DoE mod is based on the Classes RV mod linked below. The goal of the expanded DOE mod is to create hardcore and immersive gameplay. It will enhance the game mechanics and push for more realistic feel and collaboration between players while adding a unique feel to every choice a player makes.

We are currently looking to fill the following roles:

Writer - Will work on quests, events, lore and other similar projects in close cooperation with the mod developers.
Side note: knowledge of Hyborian lore is not required but would be very helpful.

2D Artist (Photoshop or similar) - For 2D game assets in relation to quests, new items, and other related mod details.

3D Artist (Blender) - For 3D game assets in relation to quests, new items, and other related mod details.

Discord:

Mod link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1270558875

4 Likes

I like the Classes RV mod, I really look forward to seeing where you guys go with this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i played hundreds of hours, and have never seen anything like this mod
classes RV gives a whole new experience based on class development, quests and community interactions like never before seen on conan exiles