The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

It is unlikely 2.4.6 will contain a solution for this issue.

1 Like

Wow. Unlikely? You mean dont expect it this year. But buy Siptah!

3 Likes

Hello TreyRex,

The state of the Category A service for this game is very slow and trust in the company is null.

I am personally a part of a group of 4 people with 4 separate copies of the game amounting to $199.96 spent towards the base game as well as, I believe, the over a dozen dlc we have purchased separately not including any sales tax. That also probably amounts to at least another $119.88.

This totals to at the least $319.84.

If we wanted to “keep up” with the game like others in this thread have stated, we would have to spend another $79.96 for 4 copies of Siptah.

All that to avoid the issue, not to fix it.

This only goes for my group, however, we have a community board with 23 members who all play(ed) Conan Exiles. Everyone who posts on the board is done with the game.

My group agrees. We are done.

We are also looking into potential legal concerns.

3 Likes

Is there a update for this? I Miss my base

2 Likes

Ha they dont care dude. They want you to build your base on Siptah…

1 Like

Delving into functions and debugging attempts are still happening, and we’ve found some interesting bits. However, still no concrete solution.

As of yesterday our current lead points us towards some clash during packet send & receive (currently looking around GameState) - but I am not a network engineer so my understanding based on the reports I’ve seen in our Slack channel is perhaps limited. Will continue to try and keep yall updated.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @AndyB

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i am not a dude. But i think you are right

1 Like

Ha my bad um… Lol ill just stick with “Exile” going forward. Or try “Outlander” or something.

1 Like

Hi @Community

I was just wondering, today is the day forced thrall limits are introduced.
I know many people have sadly already lost all their thralls, due to not signing in.
What will happen to those who still might have thralls?
Are there any provisions in place to protect what may be left of our thrall population?

2 Likes

In true Funcom fashion, your Thralls will be deleted, then theyll say they will find a way to not have your thralls deleted (even though they are gone already), then theyll say they have the solution, but they dont, then theyll say they may start looking into it… Then they ignore you and give generic posts…

Oh. And they thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

https://forums.funcom.com/t/summer-decay-rates-on-official-servers-during-july-and-august/170172?u=conanbodk

I can imagine that someone will set the decay timer with the summer decay value for the pvec too and than after a month: oops sooooorry but we looking into it and maybe with one of the updates in the next five years there will be a solution for this… Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

Well I tried to login on server 3052 today and yes you guessed it, never ending loading screen, but with a difference, a message popped up saying about Thrall limits and decay timer’s, does that mean the timer’s are back on on the el pve-c server’s again? If so then you are really shafting the player’s that are waiting patiently for them to be fixed, think we need some clarification on this please @Community

2 Likes

Relax my friend, only your thralls are going to decay. This is a screenshot of the official PVE-C server settings as of the time of this post:

Edit: If you haven’t visited your thralls in 15 days, you can kiss them goodbye.

3 Likes

Thanks that’s good to know, I keep trying to login once a week for now, just in case you know lol

2 Likes

I had noticed that the server message was displayed, on the last few attempts I have actually been able to interact with the message (press x to close it).

2 Likes

So dear Funcom, you have one week left…

4 Likes

@SMiyamoto for you to say “relax, your only losing thralls” is downright disgusting!! Obviously all of your thralls are tier 1 with no XP wearing rags and using stone weapons.
How many swords of crome, predatory blades, yogs touch’s, red mother wepons, rare flawless armor sets did you lose??
Our clan lost 99 named thralls, all max XP, equipped with the best weapons and armor the game has to offer. So yeah, for you to say “relax” that’s just a slap in the face to all of us who grinded hundreds of hours perfecting our thralls.
You may as well work for funcom because they are continuously slapping us in the face.

5 Likes

2 Likes

images

5 Likes