The Perils of Power (PvE-C) - A Story Driven RP Adventure

I would simply like to state that we are currently up and running. The update to 2.4 only shut us down for 24 hours. Now that’s customer service folks :smiley:

For you mod fans…once the insanity of the newest update dies down, we will be adding EEWA to our lineup!

Our small team of admins has been hard at work and have put together our first scalable mini-quest!

Coming this Saturday, May 8th we bring a whole new level of destruction to the Exiled Lands!
Don’t forget, every Sunday night is Fight Club! All levels welcome!
Call of Carnage

No cool announcement this time, just a bump to keep things fresh.

We have our first RP event finally planned and it’s a whopper! A three part series featuring RP, both dialog and mechanics, adventure, mystery, dungeons…this one has it all! All character levels are welcome to join!

P.S. - Just had to immortalize this moment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_imp:

After what seemed like an eternity of misfortunes, we are once more happily announcing our first major RP event. The wait, however, was well worth it as the concept has now grown into a 3-part epic quest!

Just added to our lineup, a dose of the ridiculous! A must for fans of 80s arcade games!

The insanity goes down Friday, June 4th at 5:30pm EST.

Despite a minor pyrotechnic malfunction, Donkey King of the Mountain went off spectacularly! We promised ridiculous and it was brought in spades!

This Friday sees the return of our Robin Hood Archery contest.

And this Sunday is Part II of the Perilous Tale adventure!

This is turning into a rather cursed adventure; our own little MacBeth! The first attempt to launch part I had to be scrapped due to multiple issues from all fronts. The second attempt went off rather smoothly I’m happy to report but the first attempt at part II has just been cancelled, once more due to multiple issues. By this I simply mean several players have sudden life instances occur that force them to not be available.

But this is a boon for you! Part II has been rescheduled to next Sunday (same time) so there’s plenty of time to get in and get settled. We tailor our events so all character levels can participate and part I was not mandatory, so anyone can join in on part II.

It would seem that, with things somewhat returning to normal, so too are people losing the free time they once had. So, like many other servers, we’re hitting a lull. Sad, yes, but you can help! An injection of new blood may be just what everyone needs. Take a look at what we have to offer and come check us out. If nothing else, we guarantee a good time.

Well, seems to be a good time for another bump.

Well tough times have been shared, my friends, for those upon our server who use GeForce Now were blocked from playing Conan for around a week! Thankfully, their service has been restored and they have been able to return without any building lose. Can you imagine what would have happened to your base on a PvP server?

Well as fate would have it, there’s absolutely no need to worry about such things with us! Any of our PvP is almost exclusively for events and we do NOT tolerate thievery. We’ve also adjusted the decay timers so not only does it take longer for initial decay to set in but total decay takes much longer to begin removal.

If you like to build without walls or fear, we may be the place for you :smiley:

EDIT: This Friday is our final installment of the epic 3-part quest A Perilous Tale and you know what…you don’t have to have done the first two parts in order to join!

It’s back folks! By popular demand, the one, the only, the original (shhhhh, don’t ruin my thunder)…

Have you ever said to yourself, “Ya know, I really like playing Conan Exiles and Call of Duty. I just wish there was a way I could combine the two.”, then you need to get on over to the Perils of Power server!

This is not a one-off event either as we also run weekly events ranging from pure destruction to outright lunacy. Don’t want to take the time to level up to join? Thanks to the magic of mods we tailor each player at events so everyone is playing on a level field. Worried about losing your build? We NEVER involve a players base in events unless that is their wish (people leaving have donated bases in the past). Speaking of builds, we have a plethora of mods to satisfy even some of the most picky architects and interior designers in the Exiled Lands.

We’ve already been around over a year and we don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon. Stop by our Discord and say hi today :grinning:

Well it’s that time again. Just another bump in an otherwise flat world.

We’ve just crowned our new Donkey King…but how long can they hold the crown?

Bump town in sight.

I don’t mean to brag, but our server just got showcased by one of the mods! Ok, ok…one of our admins won a contest and that’s how we got featured but I can still bask if I want to :smiley:

Just a friendly reminder, we have a very busy week ahead with events on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. We like to keep it interesting.