The sword Krom and the black heart blade, there is no damage, if you equip a slave with these swords, the damage will be only from the first blow, all subsequent ones will not cause a single point of damage

The sword Krom and the black heart blade, there is no damage, if you equip a slave with these swords, the damage will be only from the first blow, all subsequent ones will not cause a single point of damage. I’ve read similar threads, funcom, are you serious? maybe then all swords with damage above 60 will cut like that? I’ll tell you where to dig further, the sword of gray demons has damage above 90

Sword of Crom, both of the crafted weapons and end boss weapon drops from the Warmaker’s dungeon aren’t designed to be used by thralls. Sword of Crom was added to the cannot be used by thralls list with update 3.0, the other 4 weapons were like that from the get go. There are plenty of alternatives for 2 handers for your thralls. This is NOT a bug

1 Like

it’s terrible … it’s just not clear why they are then, players can’t use them because of their specific limitations … hang on the wall for beauty

1 Like

The Blackheart weapons, Carnage and Destroyer can be used with certain player builds. Sword of Crom is sadly just good for decorating…and it’s not a unique looking model.:frowning:

it is intended they did it on the last update. Why? maybe even them dont know.

2 Likes

If you put blunted weapon fitting on sword of crom it should become a thrall knockout weapon with 2 handed sword move set… A but of niche use case but maybe some people may find it usefull.

i checked your method… stun damage is also not dealt

Side question: Authority gives you and your follower damage bonus, and concussive damage to you. Does this mean slaves won’t get ANY concussive damage (apart from armor?) bonus?

As previously answered, a wet newspaper is more effective than the sword of Crom now. Weapon enhancement should be unaffected by War Party.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.