You don’t give us a JIRA so I will not search if the bug is already enter, People are not entering the bug like a QA like me so I don’t think I’ll search to see if the bugs are already enter, I actually give you free QA service right now, so, the least you can do is take care of the duplicate.
Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
When the user want to upgrade is house, the new construction piece put on another will overlap the old one and not destroy it like it should do, causing a clipping and some problem like the destruction of half of the base and a resources waste and time waste.
Repro Rate: 6/10
Step to Reproduce:
- Launch the Title.
- Click, Play Online.
- Click, Skip.
- Search for "Official server #1517 PVE Conflict - g-portal,us"
- Play until reaching high enough LVL to unlock “Apprentice Mason”.
- Build a base with Sandstone.
- Play until you reach LVL 20 and unlock “Journeyman Mason”.
- Upgrade your base with Stonebrick.
Actual Result: The new building part will not replace the old one by destroying the old one, it will overlap the old one and stay there, the user have to find a way to select the old part and delete it manually that can cause the user to delete half of is base and lose time and resources.