TheVoid[Exiled][3X][FAST DEDI][FASTCRAFT][NO MODS]

I joined this server recently and am having a great time! It is very active and has specific raid times (stealing/looting without destroying buildings is allowed outside the times). The specific raid times works great for knowing when there will be a ton of action happening around the server. I have had no connection or lag issues either, and the admins are very active in helping!

Here is the server IP : 51.222.10.203:7774

This is the discord if you want to join and ask any questions!

Enter this in discord to join the discord server: dMEAq9R

I joined this server recently and am having a great time! I got my wife to play and she Injoys her self here. It is very active and has specific raid times (stealing/looting without destroying buildings is allowed outside the times). The specific raid times works great for knowing when there will be a ton of action happening around the server. I have had no connection or lag issues either, and the admins are very active in helping!

I really injoy the admin built raid base need to check it out

My team and I are really enjoying the server so far! IT has fast crafting, Taming, etc. It is not to fast I think it is just right. There is a discord (mentioned above) you should join it so you know the rules to the server. The rules help keep out a lot of issues. When issues come up you just message the admin and they will take care of the issue for you. Very reasonable and understanding admin. There is raid times. This way you can build up and not just get rekt’ed right off the get go. You can also ask for Raid protection. That gives you two days of protection from others. Come join and have a lot of fun! I really recommend it out of a lot of servers I have been on!

The Void is, hands down, the best private server (or any server, for that matter) to play on for Conan Exiles. The admins are fair, and just, and true. The players are all courteous and well spoken, and mining and crafting seem to be at just the right place for ensuring a balanced PvP/crafting experience. I have personally never been so delighted to play any game, or on any server in the entirety of my life and I hope to continue to be able to do so for many years to come. Huzzah and long live Ragnar’s Raiders!

I enjoy playing on The Void. I’m still learning how to play the game. But so far I have found other player to be helpful in helping the noob learn lol. I think the rules are fair. The admin seem to be pretty chill. I plan on keep playing

Love this Server! I have been on this server for many wipes, always had a good time, rarely has connection issues, admins are fair and active. Best of all, nights last 2 seconds, that’s a game-changer for me. And Lothic, the amazing owner of the server loves to get on and be active with the server and even sends out gifts to people that are playing on his server. Can’t ask for more.

I would join if you crave good PVP Conan on a good server

Server IP: 51.222.10.203.7774

If you want a super challenging server to PVP/raid in, this is that server! You’re gonna fight a clan that’s also an admin. Be sure kill them quick because once they start running, it’s gonna be unlimited stamina and god mode for days! Be careful though, don’t kill their clan too much though! Otherwise you’ll get banned because they don’t want you actually killing them when they forget to turn on god mode before dying. 10/10 thumbs up! Good job admin Lothic for a very great server!

tl;dr: Don’t fight the admin’s clan or you will get banned! Great server!

Edit: I just got banned for leaving this review :frowning: They give everyone who leaves positive review a T4 thrall so you get why they’re all positive

Edit 2: Expect more fights like this
streamable com/bzrp73

!!!ALERT!!! !!!ALERT!!! !!!ALERT!!!

Do not join this server… the admin is extremely volatile and will ban without any warning or infraction. Simply because you pissed him off. And not only will he ban the person who makes him mad with no reason or warning, but he will ban the entire clan. Don’t buy into his good reviews, they are all paid for with in game gifts for commenting. Avoid this server if you don’t want to have a crazy admin. If you do join just don’t talk or kill anyone and you should be fine… o wait, and make sure anyone you clan with doesn’t talk in global or kill anyone either.

Me and my buddies have been playing on this server for a few weeks, after getting tired of other servers that became unplayable at raid time. Despite the two above posters being upset about being banned for violating multiple rules, this really is a solid server, by far the best one i’ve found so far.

Admins set up raid bases every few days that players can raid for loot, pvp scene is pretty stellar too, lot of good players mixed in with people just starting out (we’re still learning the game so we lose alot but its been alot of fun regardless). Just give this server a shot if you’re looking for one and I guarantee you won’t regret it.