This old cherry *Failed to join requested game*

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug |
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region] EU

[Describe the bug here]

***Open the game go through the cut scenes select the server Loads where it would normally go into the game it stops and says Failed to join Game, Failed to join requested game.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Just try logging into the game

I have tried Restarting the PC, re setting the modem, Shuting down steam and restarting and validated to game files but nothing seems to work Various people have posted about this. But there has been no answer to how to cure the problem accept for one who restarted his modem , but I have done that and it still won’t let me in Game. I did get in for about a couple of minutes but was kicked out and this has been coming up since. Everything was ok yesterday and the days before.

I can get in on Single Player

Update after getting in on single player I thought I’ll try logging back into the Online server, got in for a couple of secs then kicked out with a connection Lost sign.

Hey @Rayzur

For anyone to be able to help you, please provide a bit more information:

1. Which server are you trying to access
  • official - which one?
  • private - are there mods involved?
  1. Do you maybe have info if anyone else is having this same problem on that server?
  2. Did your try joining a random official (low ping) server, to see if you can play there?

It seems to have resolved itself I am now able to get on Np.

Hey @Rayzur

Steam has been experiencing some issues with its servers over the past hours, which could affect Conan Exiles.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

It’s doing it again
The server I’m trying to get on is :- – [UK/EU] Conan Age of Calamitous
But the Official server that I was playing on 1008 is the same
I can get on Single player np.
The Mods List is :-

Immersion RP & Building Decor

Emberlight

DyeMoreBetterer.

SexySilentLegionArmor

Exiled_lands_improved

Glass cConstuctions and more

Fashonist

Pickup+.

Pippi.

Age of Calamitous

Kerozards Paragon Leveling
No one else seemed to be affected
Just logged in to a random Server Played for a while Lost connection. Uk Pve Survival server
Official Still Failing

1 Like

Steam has gone, how you say it? “Wacko?”, mod managing is completely busted, making it impossible to play on a modded server. It is a steam issue, but again, I would ask help from funcom pressing them a little, they likely listen to companies more than players. This is affecting not only CE, but other games too, hopefully other game makers with games on steam, will likely be pressing for a fix.

PS: Ignasis “cariño mio”, coild you please get some info from steam for us?, “gracias amor” :kissing_heart:

Well uninstalling all the Mods and then restarting and letting the game reinstall all the mods got me in finally

1 Like

Well here we are again with the same problem Did the unsubscribe resubscribe trick and yes I get in game for about 10 mins then I lose connection. So today this has happened twice looks like I need to do it a third time so I can get my character back in base.
Third time not so lucky this time straight to Failed to Join Game .
I am getting really pissed off with this.

sounds like a steam issue on all fronts have seen various posts on mods uninstalling and the like, don’t think funcom can do much if anything about steam going stupid…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.