Thrall Invisible, Enemies Invisible, Textures loading late, no texture on dagger during blood ritual, plumage on armors invisible, crafting stations not working, no footprints or water effects on series X enhanced, Twitch drops can’t be used

Basic Info:

Platform: Xbox Series X
Issue Type: Graphics and Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 2728 and Single Player

Bug Description:

So I have a list of a few bugs I need to report. First bug I’d like to report is that the enemies at Bin-Yakin’s seal are invisible. The second bug is the blue mowhawk on the black dragon hell and other fur type textures are not showing like the frost giant’s beards. Third bug is that certain pet thralls are invisible for some reason such as crocodiles, spiders, and rock noses (also includes undead thralls such as zombies). Textures on the Series X version are loading late showing things nearby in low poly. Another thing I’m reporting is that on the enhanced version on the game on series X there’s no footprints in the snow or sand which I noticed are on other releases of the game. The last bug I’m reporting is for some reason some crafting benches wont craft items and need to be replaced, this bug also happens on religious alters. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the bugs persist. (Edit, I just realized twitch drops can’t be used)

3 Likes

Oh, this is a legit bug. I see it happen all the time.

Yeah, they’re getting right on that list. Just for context, npcs that you knock out can STILL fall through the ground until you de-render the area & return 5-10 minutes later. It’s pretty obvious at this point that this is a monster they no longer control, if they ever did. It has become a wish in one hand & $hit in the other & see which fills up first.

They purposely released 3.0 knowing it was broken. They didn’t care then. They don’t care now. Give them Battlepass & Bazaar money, please. Both of those belong in free to play games like Fortnite & Apex Legends, not a $60 triple A offering. How is it gonna look when you raid a base full of stuff from Bazaar & Battlepass that you’re not entitled to? Nice waste of time raiding will be, if you don’t own every single piece offered through the store at now ridiculous pricing. This is a circling the drain move, so I wouldn’t expect much from here on out as far as fixes for bugs & glitches. Hell, I never have in the past with this crew, either.

You are approaching a cliff edge sir. Trying to get FC to improve the method ised to implement updates can, and has, resulted in flagged posts and bans.

This is it. This is as good as it will be. CE has constantly declined since release. The game didnt function properly in vanilla state, 4 years ago. Any attempts by fc to improve the performance has typically ended with more negative impacts than positive change. Feels like there is no way to alter the impact as fc does not appear to be capable of making a positive only impact.

FC personal and community members constantly rebuttal any comments doubtful of testing procedures. According to fc personal and community members, console patches are tested, throughly and completely. But upon release any given patch has resulted in; loss of characters, loss of items, uncontrolled decay timers, thralls disappearing, thralls undermeshing, thralls not attacking, inability to log in to any server, i could list the bugs that console revisits from each patch until i run out of character count.

FC then requests bug reports from players and months later FC fixes one bug, only to revamp 2 old bigs with the fix patch. This is because they test? I have been doubtful of fc testing since i began playing. There has been nothing said or presented that can effectively argue against my opinion, these patches are NOT tested.

These patches ruin the game play for every console player, every damn patch. FC is aware. FC either dosent care, or is completely incapable of making ce on console an enjoyable experience for some other reason. Since FC will never admit to releasing untested patches, there is nothing to improve. Nothing is wrong, according to fc personnel and pc players that dont share the console player experience. So there is nothing to fix, the people ignoring the problem and the people that are unaffected by it said so. They have been saying so for 4 years.

Like myself, you may aswell be yelling into a well. The response will be as effective as drawing attention to the problem with ce on this forum. You might hear your own words come back at you, but nothing new will be added and nothing will have changed. Just time wasted.

1 Like

Gotta try though, right?

1 Like

I understand. I have been at this for a long time. My message has not changed, my idea is not a action that should result in worsening ce. My message is improvement and a better experience for players that would result in less negative impacts to the players and fc reputation. There is no downside to testing, other than a cost. Consider it an investment to retain players that may purchase dlc and battlepass subscriptions if the game they paid for was enjoyable.

This is why i get called a troll. I make a very reasonable argument for a very reasonable action with an ideal outcome that benifets all parties involved.

Idea rejected. Speach censored. Account banned. “Hes got a good idea that could easily stop the negative impact we impart on our consumers, BURN HIM!”

1 Like

Yeah, when they won’t address topics that sit at the top like decay timers, watcher items, yellow potions, etc. Now, we have a list that I’ll try to keep visible until they get sick & ban me too, I guess. But as soon as they do that, I stop renting the server that I’ve had going for 18 months & uninstall the game while I put Dune on my never touch list.

Can only kick a dog so much before it bites.

The “problem” should be addressed at its source point.

Some people spend entirely too much time and effort into dealing with the ripples that rock their boat. A smart person would simply stop causing ripples.

With tested patches there would be little to no bugs released. Little to no community loss. Little to no angry posts to remove. Little to no player required bug reports. Little to no negative impact. Instead. We get untested patches, and everything that is attached to those patches. Not the actions of smart considerations. But the result of financial concerns. Testing costs money, money fc isnt receiving from quitting players that buy no dlc. If ce worked, maybe those players would still be here to buy dlc and battlepass items. Maybe testing would have had a profitable end result. We will never know as fc flat out refuses to try making anything better for console updates.

1 Like

Very few companies spend much on testing.

One of the reasons I suspect is they stopped allowing customers to return games and music CDs they opened.

So you have a lot of companies maturing where consumers had zero comeback if goods were faulty.

Getting better now, unless you are Microsoft, who point blank refuse to refund buggy, broken games.

Anyway, pretty shocking state Conan is in, it is completely unplayable at the moment for me.

When 3.0 was released I had invisible armour, some enemies and a bazaar and pass that barely worked.

After two patches?

I get 30s before the game CTDs and then it won’t even load properly, hard locking at a black screen after the cinematic.

Think I am going to request a refund for Dragon and Siptah that I purchased after 3 dropped but currently can’t use.

Couldnt hurt. Post your results please. PM if thread goes away for whatever reason…

Also, it feels like fc spends $0 on testing for console.

I would want a Siptah refund seeing they took the character transfers away. Siptah is pretty useless to me now. I bought it with the understanding that we’d be able to transfer between maps. We can’t. I would like my money back for that. I need character transfers to reset my character in an attempt to get back access to things I had prior to 3.0. I currently have all Siptah recipe knowledge on my Exiles character. I will loose it all if I reset my character in an attempt to get my Watcher gear back.

I actually got all $250 I spent on Marvel Heroes back from Microsoft when Gazillion ripped us off. This is actually no different (in terms of refundable reasons) at this point. I had a working product. Now, after a known, broken update has been released, my game no longer functions & I’ve had things that I own (watcher gear) flat-out stolen from me, as Funcom KNEW 3.0 was robbing players of their access to Watcher gear in Test-Live.

1 Like

Maybe if FC understood that testing a pc patch does not mean that console patches will magicly work without testing.

This has never worked. Dozens of patches have proven this. Live console play, is the testing ground for console. And every patch comes with any number of returning bugs. Bugs FC has hit console with repeatedly, every time, every patch, a randomized list of bugs that have been fixed dozens of times over.

Great work! Console players really dig disrespect. Way to give the public what it wants. We hate games that work after we pay for them, thats the worst. Good thing we have FC!

1 Like

They never did. And with the 3.0 update it shows even more.

I see today’s patch addressed none of this. Next time though… surely next time.

So what’s new? any word on this yet, FC?

I see this going on for a while… come on FC any updates on this issue? sometimes it gets impossible to play :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.