Thrall just puff never to be seen again

Game mode: Single-player / Co -op
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Canada

I log in daily to check on my three thralls as in a new game just started after the Followers ll update. Today I log in and my dancer ( Valaris Steps-On-Toes ) who I have in a 4x2 foundation room with a door while I am not in game is gone, nothing in the log about where he is, no where in my enclosed house with door closed and a roof. No way for him to get out of the house but he is gone. When I check my followers list he is not even listed anymore as being on the server.

I have my purge turned off at the moment as it is broken and as on a Single player server its not running when I am not on. He was set to do nothing , no attack, no protect as he is only there to remove corruption. Part of reason he was in a enclosed room.

'The female dancer I got for my bf is still in his room at the moment.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Take the time to to find and knock out a named dancer
  2. Put them in safe place room with walls and a door
  3. Log out, log back in to play , dancer just gone like magic / check log file, nothing about thrall
  4. Log out , log back in , dancer still gone / more frustration
1 Like

I had this happen–turns out she had sunk down into the foundation block below her and was hidden from sight. You might try breaking it just to see if she’s there. Unless of course she is no longer in your follower list? Then she’s def gone.
Hope this helps at least a little.

She specified that the thrall is no longer in her follower list in the issue above.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.