Thralls are not taking xp correctly since the harvesting patch

Game mode: Pvp official 1122
**Type of issue:**Thralls are not taking xp correctly,they should xp way more than it is today since the x2 harvest
Server type: PVP
Region: EU

[Describe the bug here]
Thralls are not taking xp correctly,they should xp way more than it is today since the x2 harvest

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

What are the xp server settings? Show us a screenshot

Can’t right rn because i’m taking forever to connect myself when it’s raiding time…
But the harvest rate is the official’s pvp rate.Seems like when they upped the harvest rate they switched the thrall’s xp rate to a pve serv.

em, a screenshot of the settings will show whether this is indeed the case or not. post one when you can.

This is not what we need though, it doesn’t show anything relevant. When you log, hit esc, go to settings - server settings - progression (this is the page where the xp multipliers are mentioned).

EDIT: I can’t log to 1122 either but I checked a few more pvp servers and they all seem to have x1 xp rates now, including x1 kill.

Yep they have atm while pvp serv should be x4

Btw from my screen u can see everything u need to see but i’ll show u what u asked

Your topic is about thralls not taking xp and the only setting which affects that is “player xp kill multiplier” which was not shown on your previous screen but from this one it is quite clear that your server has now all xp rates set to x1. We will now have to wait for the weekend to be over and Funcom to be back to work to see whether this is intended or not.

Hey there,

There was a server misconfiguration that has been fixed.
It will take one to two server restarts to apply correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.