Thralls broke and reset to 0

Game mode: [Online pvp
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [US]

Server reset and thralls/pets that had been leveled all reset to zero but kept old perks and full exp bar. Stats also dropped on all thralls to 0. This was a big issue on both official and private servers on pc just recently and seem to be on console now. Server pvp settings were also switched off for the holiday.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hello @CaptHowdy, welcome to the forums!

The team is already aware of the issue with thralls reverting levels and it’s being looked into with high priority.

1 Like

Is there any chance the Devs will be releasing something about this bug?
It’s rather frustrating for my server I started just before christmas as I was using a Thrall giveaway to target new members but that’s been shut down for a week now. Trying to think of other ways to promote server growth without bumping in the forums.
Sure would be appreciated, Thanks.

Hey @TodlicheVerwuste, this issue will be addressed in the upcoming console patch, which will be released as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks to the suggestion of members on my discord, I am mostly certain that this glitch is tied to server setting adjustments. Leveled three thralls to 20 yesterday and none of them have reset their stats or dropped back to lv0.
So long as server settings remain the same, I feel it’s safe to say that this bug can be narrowed down to server setting issues.

ammendment:
Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Adjust server settings

possible confirmations:
Admin spawn as converted thrall, whom leveled normally
Normally captured & converted thrall, whom leveled normally
Normally converted thrall, whom was leveled by spawning in high-exp yield monkeys

I hope this clears a few things up fellow players and gives the dev team a direction how to narrow down the source of the bug.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.