Thralls can attack players with the new Attack command on PVE-C Servers

Game mode: (Online official)
Type of issue: (Bug)
Server type:(PvE-Conflict)
Region: Europe / Server #1040

Thralls can attack players with the new Attack command in PVE-C Servers

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. If pvp time starts on a PVE-C Server, you can use the new attack command for thralls against players, and the thrall will attack the player and kill them easy
  2. But you can not attack the thrall back or hit him anyway, thralls can not attack thralls, this works only on thrall vs. player! I think its a bug from the update and its not good if you dont can fight the thrall back!
  3. Hope you can fix this quick before some ppl find this out and using it against players on a PVE-C server

This is why Funcom asks exploits to be reported in a private message instead of left here for everyone to see but oh, well. If people didn’t know, they do now.

1 Like

ye i know, my bad… sorry… but i think many ppl know this at the moment… on my server i didn’t know that too, but some guys trying to kill me with that thrall so i saw that for my first time that a thrall attacks you on PVE-C the problem i think is not that they can attack you, the problem is you can’t attack them back if you know what i want to say.

Sorry for my bad english btw

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.