Thralls not attacking Purge monsters!

Game mode: PvE
Problem: Bug

Before this “Wonderful” update Thralls are all attacking correctly, i never worried about purge cos the Thralls i have is enough to defend my base. After this update, the thralls just stopped attacking, i had to repair my base after every purge.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. No steps - Thralls just don’t attack…
1 Like

Yeah my thralls will not attack anything until they are hit and even then for only a few hits if that. That makes it very hard to solo when your friends are on vacation lol.

1 Like

I really hope they fix it!!! Before this patch, the finally fixed the thralls issues, all thralls were very aggressive, i was so happy, and the aggressive thralls short lived :frowning:

1 Like

I know right. I could pull a world boos to my base and the archers would light it up lol. it would take some time but at least they helped.

1 Like

I was wondering that , I pulled some wolves in to my base and nothing the thralls just stand there , even my dancers don’t dance since the last patch.

2 Likes

My Varkin Fleetfoot refused to perform too! Improved Furnace with Named Thrall all gone!!
I’m still checking what else missing after the latest hotfix!

1 Like

I logged in this time my dancers are dancing but thralls wont attack even if they are attacked . I pulled two wolves to my base had them attack my fighters nothing they just get back up and stand there , I guess I wont login during purge time cause my timer is almost full.

2 Likes

Hopefully they can fix this along with mobs not aggroing properly. This recent hotfix seems to of introduced more bugs than it removed sadly.

2 Likes

i really do hope the dev sees our cry and get the thralls not attacking issue fixed soon, else it is a nightmare having to repair the base after every purge :frowning:

Seems to be the trend with Funcom sadly. It’s like they have 0 staff even playing the game to test what their patches do.

This is a huge issue for me. A lot of my defense it thralls and now they are useless. This needs to be fixed and fixed soon. This is a major issue in my mind and I don’t want to have to wait a year for a fix. Title should be changes to thralls not attacking anything or defending thralls are not doing anything.

1 Like

AI in this patch is totally useless my 11 archers totally ignore enemy players when they attacked me and destroyed my foundation(Official PVP Server). My archers die because this is again patch glitch and I lose my items for archers( Dragonbone Bows x11, Armors for archers x11 Lemournian armor). AI brings only losses so what is the point of catching them?. Funcom buffed cost producions armors and AI are stupid AF.

2 Likes

I really hope people in this thread facing the same problem to log it as a bug hoping the devs can see it… i dont think many people had logged this issue… :frowning:

Lost half my lower base because thrall ran up did nothing on a pvp no building damage private server. Devs Admins ETA On fix???

1 Like

They’re currently not attacking anything. We seem to lurch from thralls behaving like lifeless dummies to turning into rabid monsters spoiling for a fight then back again.

1 Like

we have the same problem on the PVE-C server not official

I’ve simply let myself be attacked once by the enemy, and everyone lights up. Otherwise they just watch.

They are not attacking, I let myself hit by Rhino they just watch, developers know the problem but only continue “investigating” in at least one or two weeks, and do nothing about it for example about OP Offline Purges.

Thralls are defintely messed up, but I found that they are not on “defense” they are on attack. If you attack something and it hits you, then thralls will attack.

1. Put a thrall on follow
  2. Attack an NPC
  3. Let the NPC hit you
  4. Thrall attacks and kills NPC