Thralls stuck in the map

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [Europe]

There’s a problem with thralls when fighting dragons. When the dragons are using their stomp attack my thralls is going halfway under the map and can’t reach the dragon anymore or don’t attack. Same things happens when the dragon is blowing fire and knocking the thrall back. He gets up but not attacking anymore. It’s not the same problem with switching weapons. You need to move around so your thrall teleports near you then get a hit from the dragon so they attack again

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Take a thrall who is attacking like normal not affected by the switching weapon bug
  2. Go to Queen red mother or whatever the name of the big red dragon in unnamed city, or any of the 3 skulls dragons
  3. Get hit by the dragon so the thrall start to attack
  4. Take few steps back and watch the fight
  5. Wait until the dragon use the stomp attack, sometimes it takes 2 for this to happen
  6. When the thrall is stuck in the map not attacking move a bit far from the dragon so the thrall teleports next to you
  7. Repeat from step 3
1 Like

Hello @mihai08, thank you for your report, we’ll be sure to forward this information to the developers.

I confirm. Before the last update this was happening, but not all the times. Now when i go to fight a dragon, i know that i have to fight a lot. I have to move all the time to get the thrall out of the ground and i have to start the fight again. Yes it is much more difficult now. Thank you for bringing this up, nice topic :+1:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.