Thrall Issues (fighting in ground, etc)

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: General Private PVE
Region: East Coast USA

Thralls are going into the ground and/or not fighting period. Sometimes if you change the person that is using the thrall to someone else and then back again it fixes, but they do not pull weapons out and nor do they fight. Sometimes they will fight with no weapon at all. they also run backwards and teleport when running.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Run around long distance with thrall, person behind you can see them teleporting in front of them, and/or running backwards.
  2. Fighting the dragons in the Unnamed City Lian (the thrall I am currently trying to use) and other thralls will stop fighting and get stuck in the ground.
  3. Go and fight with a thrall… it may or may not fight.
  4. Please help :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Sorry, but that is well known and a source of frustration to me and quite a fes others. Feel free to voice your opinion here …

Thank you! I figure the more people talk about it the better. Thanks for the offer though. I am looking more for a solution.

So are we :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

The easiest fix for this issue is to just run away until your thrall teleports to you. Then it’ll be back to normal.

I will try that thank you!

Hey, they promised stronger thralls in this update, not smarter ones. Mine usually spend half the time counting flowers while I am being pummeled by enemies, but if a T4 that I want to take comes anywhere in my vicinity they’ll rush over and cut them in half immediately, so I guess there’s that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.