Thralls not following anymore

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Bug |
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP |
Region: NA

Thralls are set to follow and do not teleport with the player anymore.

3 Likes

Is their behaviour set to aggressive with a large area to be aggressive in? I had this happen to my Thrall in New Asagaarth where he kept attacking and not porting to me. Setting him to guard me made him behave like before.

Also to get them to follow you better now. You need to use the “return” command to get them to disengage. To do so, use whatever hotkey you have for the thrall “command” ability and press it 3 times quickly to call your thrall to you. Otherwise they will remain and fight for a MUCH larger distance than before the patch.

I am having random issues where a thrall in my base is set to follow but then does not follow, but still has the ‘‘following’’ status above his head.

No hostiles around.

Also some instances when thrall is commanded to attack, he runs up and does nothing

Still trying to figure out how to reproduce

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Bug |
Server type : [Enter one of the following: PvP |
Region: NA

same problem here. I swam through an area in the jungle and the thrall stopped in the middle of the water. Won’t tp to me at all.

I’m going to have to relog and wait for it to go home. Thralls are broken right now.

Hey there,

We just released a hotfix addressing this issue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.