Too many bug reports with female breasts displayed, so now you take it completely out?

Game mode: [offline| Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: North America

Typical

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

This just screams ā€œflag my postā€. I personally have seen no bug reports with breasts - soā€¦maybe Iā€™m too late, donā€™t know.

Could you please, at least for your fellow exiles, explain what exactly has been removed or that you canā€™t post?
The posts youā€™re talking about may have been moved for eg. being off-topic; please try to search for them. (Breasts shouldnā€™t be flagged nor removed for being inappropiateā€¦itā€™s 18+ā€¦)
If it is something you are trying to post, note that new members donā€™t have all permissions.

I had to elaborate a bit because I find it obvious that there shouldnā€™t be a problem here. I would like to kindly ask you to let me know what exactly the problem is and who/what became the victim of this.
Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the somewhat over the top post :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Go in Settings(not server setting, just regular options), Gameplay tab, then allow partial nudity. Try that and let me know what happens.

I have heard that partial nudity wasnt able to be ā€˜chosenā€™ from someoneā€¦is that something alike? Like, you get either no or full nudity but not in between?

Or are there just no breasts?

Didnt think many people would get it.

When you report bugs on a ps4 there is an option to send video/pictures along with the report. My guess, from a recent call to them, is that they get something along those lines with bug reports.

The option is there at character creation and in gameplay settings in game but they do nothing.

Mhm. You arenā€™t being totally clear but I understand that it concerns the same thing.

Sadly, there are no gamefiles on ps4 which you could try to adjust - so, I hope this will be fixed soon(Meanwhile I failed replying to the other, related ps4 postā€¦sigh)

Yeah, sorry. Didnā€™t really make this post to report anything. More like a passive aggressive means of complaining about yet another core feature gone. Sadly because it is nudity, and nudity in america is taboo, sometimes even considered lecherous, this probably isnā€™t a worthy topic or issue to fix.

Yea, I could understand that.

Naked people are not the problem in the world - guns and war are a problem.

Might be an American thing. Still got boobies in the UK :wink:

1 Like

But naked people donā€™t make as much money as guns and warā€¦

Nudity is a core feature?
Iā€™ve been so disillusionedā€¦
I thought it was a survival, building type game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually they marketed the game with ā€˜anatomically correctā€™ physics :rofl:

Dude this is just Minecraft with boobies :slight_smile: :joy:

1 Like