Totemic masking reverting after relogging outside frame

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE-C
Region: US

Totemic markings revert back to basic style after logging off and logging back on outside of framework.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place masking and drop pet inside base parameters.
  2. Leave framework location, same region and log out.
  3. Logged back in and went to base and revert took place.
  4. Tested on 4 times on PvP and PvE-C

Extra: after approximately 40 minutes I tested the bug again and it didn’t take place. Will continue to test on SP, PVP and PVE-C.

Thank you for the report,

That’s really unfortunate. Is it a specific pet you were testing with? Can you let me know which pet skin or does it happen with all of them?

So it happened 4 times then it didn’t happen any more? Did you have the issue occur anytime after this?

Sorry I didn’t clarify, the rendered skins are for the bear and wolf. I tried once more today and still no issue, however another individual on PvE-C Official began having a similar issue. I’m not sure the correlation, but, he/she did state that their bears reverted back to original skin with the blood texture… this was on server #1942. I’m unaware of the specifics regarding their issue. I’ll continue my tests and see if anything changes.

Thank you. I’ll note it down :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.