Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6422
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Walked far away to north to ignite new teleport i have 6 on official, i almost thinked its limit maybe, 7 cant be ignited, but nope thats bug, because in single-player happens same and only ignition is possible when admin and creative is ON…( so impossible to create teleports on officials now…)

Screens from singleplayer
Before creative

U can see craft is grayed out…
then turn on this

and next u can see button is workin as needed and can ignite first teleport…

Bug Reproduction:

Build a transportory stone, and give 3 blood + 50 brim , and button is greyed out, but if u go singleplayer, and turn on creative , it works as needed…

1 Like

We ran into this yesterday, seems to be a new bug since the update.

I could build it but not ignite it; ensured of course that I had all the mats required, tried relogging, nothing worked.

But my clan mate could ignite it… So that seems to be a workaround I guess?

1 Like

everyone almost now has problem with this… Workarounds also many…
One got it work under admin panel, ur clanmate could ignite yours, another says it worked when he dropped all items…

• image from another player

Basically only 1 thing in common, except as usually for me…

They all kinda seems are maxed out beast of burden… in expertise and are 100% in weight…
But i was 78% when tryed to ignite…

I was also BoB and ya, 100% weight.

Not sure if that is the trigger maybe. But anyone that is solo on officials that builds a new one is SOL.

• Added a check to prevent ritual activation if you are over encumbered. This should prevent excessively long travel times to reach ritual locations.

I believe it is this paragraph from the update notes that apply here. I’m extremely disappointed with this direction. I run an encumbrance build most days. Now, mere weeks after creating Beast of Burden, they assign penalties for using it.

Can anyone explain what that second sentence is trying to convey? This should prevent…

Is it poor wording or am I simply blinded by my disappointment?

I have to empty my inventory every time I want some sacrificial blood, or to build a transporatory station but can use it while over encumbered. Thaumaturgy bench is unaffected.

even if its check for ritual activation then it should give some info about that, but not like if u are somewhere close to 100% or over it, u cant use any bench…

• about what ritual we talk?
    If its like where u get blood from npc, then its not even logical, why do even then that perk beast burden is needed… Ok would be maybe if player dont have burden perk… but even if u have u are just disabled of any bench that aims on magic… illusionist, summoning, portals, blood , souls…

I mean ok looks like it is triggered by over encumberance … dropped all my stuff in chest and it works. But still its not working like it should…

Without armor and sigils i am 100% + but with armor and sigils i am hardly 70% and it stills puts me as 100%…

Still need to fix then that perk of burden avoids this check… otherwise what point of perk or armor… if it takes raw stat check…

But yep seems its triggered because of encumbered status…

And i dont really get that too but then i am not native and maybe it means something else…

1 Like

It’s not just you. English is my native language and I still don’t understand what it means.

1 Like

For those not running Beast of Burden, placing a sacrificial stone outside any thrall camp would eliminate any “excessively long runs”.

If this is what they mean, that’s basically promoting the spamming of sorcery items all over the map. Gross.

1 Like

Yup, luckily I already had an outpost near the summoning place. I’m a bit concerned it might get a little crowded soon.

Tbh, there’s a lot of locations you can pull thralls from. I just set up one at whatever location I have already that’s closest to a thrall camp. It may not get as busy as you think… though it is a popular spot for thralls, it’s not nearly as popular as alternatives.

1 Like

BUMP. Same problem, been gone crazy for past 2 days.

Ridiculous.
I am a “Beast of Burden” and I can carry 1000% like a piece of cake. Now I need to travel back and forth 10 times to get stuff delivered to my base? How fun is that! Guess I should be simply called “Burden” then.

1 Like

I was under the impression that a pet or sherpa could accompany you to carry most of that 1,000% weight? It seems like they don’t want one (really good perk) to negate the need for thrall’s carrying loot for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.