Trophy bug with the torment challenges because no matter what i do i cant earn the trophy

Ive completed all the torment challenges 3 times and appears the trophy on PS5 isnt tracking because all i need is no rest for the wicked and its not giving me the trophy after conpleting all torments

2 Likes

Same here but on PC Game Pass, this is the last Achievement I need

1 Like

At least im not the only one ive done them all in one sitting as well and still nothing

Greetings Hellsingers and welcome to our forum.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

I cant get the “No Rest for the Wicked” achievement i already finish the game and do every single torments with 3*, Playing on GamePass PC

3 Likes

Same problem, same platform, everything is completed on max difficulty.

1 Like

Same problem here. Completed all torments on all difficulties as well and still can’t get the trophy to pop. On PS5.

Same here. Playing on PC Game Pass. Completed all torments with lamb difficulty. Achievement didn’t unlock.

Yes, I have the same issue too. Completed all the torments and nothing…

Same problem in Xbox, the progress is 0% but I have finished them all :sob:

Same problem here, Torment 100% but the trophy didn’t come too ://

Same here, playing with Game Pass PC and beat all the Torments on lamb difficulty with 3 skulls on all of them but no achievement :frowning:

Is there an update on whether this will get fixed or not please?

Playing on Gamepass PC, I have completed the game 5 times now on Lamb 4 times and once on Goat, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, used xbox to reset account data and started from scratch, played through all torments in one sitting. No achievement still

Greetings from Hell!

We appreciate all of your comments here. Our team is currently working on the issues reported and once we have news we’ll share it with you all.

Thank you for your patience and support. :metal:

any updates on this ? Its been bugged for me since launch

Same here i just need that 1 trophy i just redid all of em and still nothing

Today i loaded an update but i still don’t get the trophy no rest for the wicked…

Estou com o mesmo problema no PS5. Conclui todas as tormentas e o troféu não caiu :sob: . :trophy: Os Loucos Não Param ( No Rest for the Wicked)

When comes an Update for this???

1 Like

Same here