No rest for the wicked not unlocking for me

i have done all the torments but the achievement has not unlocked

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. Can you please confirm if all torments were finished with 3 skulls?
As all torments need to be at 3 skulls (21/21) to get the achievement to unlock. :slight_smile:

We appreciate your patience while we review your case.

i do have all skulls visible on all torments

1 Like

i have the same issue, i ve completed all torments with 3 skulls and didnt get the achievement. Im playing on PC with the Game Pass launcher thing…

Greetings from Hell!

We shared the information with our team for more investigation.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

1 Like

Greetings @Rasvilmun,

By any chance are you playing on Steam’s version of the game?

If that’s the case, could you share some of your files with us?

• SaveData
  • SettingsData

You can find them by following:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\TheOutsiders\Metal\Save

We would really appreciate your assistance in this matter.

i am on the steam version but i cant seem to be able to upload the files do i need to send them via an external site or via direct message?

Hey,

Can you upload them to Google drive or to a similar platform and share the link with us?

Thank you in advance.

well i apparently cant post links here

Sorry about that, we just updated your forum rank. You should now be able to post links and images. :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j5EJXO6NkQUK294WrB71-zxTiYFide8T/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqqvHICVlcYF4ZLUUTWL6LYvyuDs8k9r/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the links, however, we don’t seem to have access to download the files :sweat_smile:

Apologies for all the trouble.

tried another site does this work? Download - TransferNow

1 Like

Awesome, thank you very much!

We will forward these to our team for investigation asap!

Have a great week!

Bumping this issue - I still cannot unlock this achievement after it was stated that it was fixed in recent patch notes. I have all torments cleared with 3 skulls. After the patch, I’ve cleared 3 or 4 torments to see if it would trigger and it hasn’t. Would the player need to reclear all torments again even if the saved file shows they are cleared? I would assume clearing one torment again should trigger the fixed achievement to pop.

I’m playing on PC through GamePass on version 1.0.65045.0.

2 Likes

BUMP

still not fixed on gamepass pc, its been broken since launch… is the project abandoned or something

1 Like