Trouble with UI

Greetings!

Since I reinstalled Age of Conan I have experienced bugs I didn’t have before.

Some background: My account is from early access. I don’t play through steam.
And now to the main issues:
1.Quite often when i enter a mini-game I get the cowards debuff without reason.

1. My chat bugs within 20 minutes usually. Neither global nor any other chat window will update. No new messages show up and when I try to type it says that the chat has been disabled. Whispers, /tell, don’t work either. I have to relog in order to get chat to work again.

2. My mini-games bug too. I can no longer put myself in queue, usually happens when the chat bugs

Thanks in advance

Hello Mironidis, sorry to hear of the trouble. The issues you’re seeing are caused by connectivity issues. It sounds like your connection to the game’s servers are shaky, which can cause a lot of different problems. If you’re running antivirus software in the background then please try turning it off and then run AOC as an administrator. You can also check this post I made about connectivity troubleshooting for more tips:

The post is written about SWL, but the information in it applies to AOC as well. Both games use the same ports and have the same requirements. If you continue to have difficulty then please send us an email by going to Funcom Help - Funcom and submitting a ticket using the form there.

Thanks alot for the information.

Working on the solution, hopefully it will work.

Cheers