Turanian Building observations and bugs

Game mode: [Online Private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

Placing items, for example a bowl, onto a Turanian floor/foundation results in it sinking in, trying to raise it so it sits correctly results in not enough contact message. Placing a rug seems impossible.
Wall pieces do not meet up correctly to form a neat corner.
Server operates NO mods.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.build house in turanian style
2.place item on floor
3.observe how misplaced it is
4.build walls and examine corners, see they do not meet neatly

3 Likes

So I must be the only person having an issue with this then, or no one considers cosmetic dlc items to be important enough to correct?.

Maybe you are right about the importance.
One thing is for sure: There are a lot of height positioning problems. Khitan rugs hovering, clutter on tables sinking in. I hope they address these things over time.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue, however we’re not going to tackle it for the time being as adjusting meshes could cause destruction and disappearance of any building using those pieces. If we find a way to make it work without breaking buildings, we’ll for sure work on it.
Thanks for your feedback and apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

By the way you can use a Hide Rug - it looks OK on Turanian floor, and Orange Stygian Carpet is OK as well.

Thank you for the response, not really what i was hoping to hear however can you at least confirm that future DLC’s will have these issues corrected so we at least will have a choice of furnishings and building pieces going forward that are correct?

Definitely don’t mind my building pieces missing if it fixes it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed, just one big DLC update/fix before the next one comes out.
(Can’t wait… think we have three more this year with the pack? So anytime now the second.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.