Twines not showing in inventory or hotbar after crafting or pickup

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: OCE

Twines are not showing up anywhere (inventory/hotbar) after crafting it. It uses the resources Plant Fibres but it doesn’t show up in my inventory. I got my friend to drop me some and it still doesn’t show up. I’ve reset my game and PC and still nothing.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Press I to open inventory
  2. Craft ‘Recipe: Twine’
  3. Resources is used by Twine is not showing in inventory
  4. Also got a friend to drop me some Twine but it did not show after looting it

Make sure you do not have your inventory set to custom where the Twine is far down. Try to resort it by name.
Maybe that helps? Because i am assuming that it works for your friend so it does not look to be a server problem.

I suspect it is an inventory bug I’ve encountered, but not been able to reliably replicate.

Basically, when you equip things to a hotbar using double-click, or sometimes upon crafting an item, the item will be assigned to an invisible icon. It’s still THERE, there’s a little grey square that shows up when you mouse over the hotkey, but there’s no visual and it doesn’t exist in your inventory (except for weight) visually.

I have no idea what causes it or how to replicate it. Dying and looting your body is the only way to make those items show again (that I’ve discovered).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.