Two questions re: Admin Commands

1. The Admin Panel has a +1 Feat Point button, but I can’t see a way to remove or reduce Feat Points. Is there a console command that allows me to set a Feat Point value for a character? Or is it increase only?

2. In a related question, I saw a thread from Nov 2018 that was asking for a comprehensive list of Admin Console commands and their correct format. A message board administrator said they were getting something put together. The thread then grew stale as there was no other response. Did this ever happen?

Why I want to remove Feat Points:

So I was trying to adjust weather settings in the Admin Panel last night (which led to a different thread and a timely answer, thanks!) and kind of messed up. When I was changing settings and hitting Apply, at one point, I hit Apply next to the Change Character Level field, but the field was empty. It changed my character to level 1. “No problem!”, I thought to myself. I simply changed the field to 56, hit Apply, and BAM! problem fixed, right?

Actually it wasn’t. When I was 56 I had X Feat Points total. When I accidentally applied Level 1 to myself, it turned me down to level 1 (with level 1 Attribute points, i.e. zero), but I found out after that it had left me as a Level 1 character with X Feat Points. When I re-applied level 56 to my character, it gave me all the appropriate Attribute Points, but re-granted all the Feat Points as well. Now I have 2*X Feat Points.

While you are logged in as Admin, on the Attributes Page you should see the button below that says “Reset Attributes.” On Feats you may also Reset All while as Admin.

Does that lower the total points? Or is that just the same as drinking a Yellow Lotus Potion?

My issue is that my character has like (lets say) 850 Feat Points total rather than the (again, lets say) 425 that he should under normal conditions. I just want to get it set to the correct number again if possible.

As a last ditch effort, I could pass leadership of the clan off to someone, delete the character, recreate it, and then use the Admin Panel to set it back to the correct level. I was just looking for an Admin way to correct the point total before doing something that drastic.

I just did it for my character as Admin. At Level 60 I have 389 Attribute Points to spend and 931 Feat Points available to spend.

Alrighty, will check it out when I get home from work. Thanks!

Edit: Actually, you have almost double the Feat Points you should @ 60. You maybe have collected extra from the Unnamed City, but if it were to actually reset you to the base number of Feat Points you would have 390 Attribute Points and 497 Feat Points.

Ultimately, what I am trying to do is get back to the correct number of Feat Point total for my level. My guy is currently 57, so he should have 434 Feat Points, not the 800+ that he has now. Just trying to right a wrong.

OK, got home from work and did what you recommended. That wasn’t really the solution to the problem. That is just a feat reset a la Yellow Lotus Potion.

On PC, there are ~ commands, The gamepedia conan exiles page has a list of them.

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Admin_Panel

these sadly do not work on consoles, as we have no true keyboard support still. =(

Actually, that list is extremely truncated. If you start typing in the console in-game, there is an auto-fill that starts to happen and there are hundreds if not thousands of commands. Most of them are not anything I would mess with, just looking for something that would set Feat Point total to a defined number. The Admin GUI lets you increment them, but not decrement.

1 Like

Shadoza, I will try that in a bit. It might be a bug related to the fact that when I hit the Apply button in the Admin panel, the Character Level box was blank…?

Edit: I just used the Admin Panel, specified Level 1, and it returned me to Level 1 with 846 Feat Points. Turning myself back to Level 57, I now have 1280 Feat Points. ><

It is. This originally happened last night. I have since logged off, the server has been restarted, and when I logged back in tonight it was still at the 800+ level (where it should be in the 400+ range).

I am actually playing on a server I rented for a couple months. There are other people involved on the server as well.

Worst case scenario, like I mentioned above, is I give someone else leadership of the clan, delete the char and recreate, then admin boost it back to whatever level I was when I deleted it. Seems drastic though, so thought I would seek an official (or more knowledgeable) response before I went that route. =P

Install Pippi mod on your server. It’s A MUST for managing players and clans on PC server. It adds own Admin Panel to vanilla one and you can do literally anything with player levels, Attr & Feat points, recipes etc. And players without Admin privileges can do nothing with it if you do not allow some functions explicitly.

Didn’t mean to be unclear yesterday: what I was meaning is that while my attributes reset normally, I was able to simulate your feat situation on my private server character. IOW I was able to jack up my points to 931. Not a big deal for this character, but yes, I hope we can find a solution. :smiley:

Resolved my situation by installing Pippi on my server, taking care of the problem, then removing Pippi. Would still kind of like an answer to my second question though: Did anything get done about the Funcom answer in this post? Is there a more complete list for Admin console commands from an official source?

(Yes, I realize there is some info on the wiki, but it is severely truncated.)

1 Like

From my experience you will have to restart your character on PS4.
Unless if you press start (option’s) it gives you a chance to recreate character might reset character level and feats.
Not sure tho

On ps4, re-creater character is a “new” character in old world. (Thou most of map is reset, some items remain) Using same save. (you’ll find thralls you left behind and some items own by old player) Thou its usually removed.
Not sure about online.

Using main menu option new game, actually deletes character save file and you start 100% over.

Thank you for clarifying

I would love to get the full commands and their function on the wiki, so fa I could only get the raw names with the dump command and most inputs we can get from the game manually.

Another thing which I’d like to have is a full list of all the console controls both ps4 and xbox, see
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Controls#Console

If anything is too short, unclear or outdated, please let us know here, on the discord or on the wiki (Discussions page, log in with Twitch)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.