Unable to Craft/Spawn Royal Armor

Game mode: [Any Gamemode]
Type of issue: [Bug / Misc]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [USA]


[I am writing this forum topic in regards to Funcom Ticket #1085499. I recently was told that if we pre-ordered the game that we were supposed to recieve a armor set called “Royal Armor”. I pre-ordered the game and noticed I don’t have access to any of these.

What do I need to do to be able to gain access to the Royal Armor set that I am supposed to have?]


Stupid question, I know. But you didnt preorder a physical copy, did you?

This might help : The Royal Armor is crafted by hands, not in the crafting station.

No I pre-ordered through steam.

And I know how its crafted, but it doesn’t even show up. Even when in admin mode it tells me its invalid and I can’t spawn it.

The sole explanation is that you bought it after may 8th which then means, that you didnt preorder the game.

…
Or that this really needs someone to look into your case. Maybe have someone like @Jens_Erik or Tascha help you?

If you check in Steam, is it listed among your DLC items? This could help pinpoint whether it’s a Steam issue or a game issue.

Hey @YourSovereignty,

Not sure what could have happened to your royal armor.
Could you send me a quick PM so we can look at it? :slight_smile:

No, It shows I never even recieved the DLC.

Okay, well that should make it easier to track down the problem then, good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile: