Unable to join servers after last update

Game mode: [Online | ]
Problem: [ Bug]
Region: [EU]

[i was playing fine untill the last update came out,after i updated the game i was unable to join servers(i main 3082 though).i get the error “pending connection failure, could not connect to server.your connection to the host has been lost”.
I tried restarting my ps4/router/game multiple times still doesnt work.

also tried to join through a friend,that used to work for me now it straight up says “failed to join requested game” right away after i try to join.
I have also tried using different internet connections with no luck for it to work.

ANY HELP would be appreciated because i dont want to wait a whole damn month like last time my servers didnt work for me and .thanks in advance]

Edit: seems few american servers work but i dont play on em so no point.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.open conan
2.press play online and wait for servers to load in
3.attempt to join 3082(or any server for me) but get smacked with "pending connection failure"and be sent back to main menue
4.cry cuz you gonna have to wait a whole month for issue to get fixed like last time

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official servers connectivity issues - Feedback thread

Hey there,

Our team is looking into it. Please don’t mind us merging this thread into a previous one where we’ve been collecting information about this issue.

1 Like