Unconquered its done but

I finally completed the unconquered. it was a challenge because who knows me knows that it causes problems at the moment, in addition to the lag and the bugs I had to face it on a lousy laptop with a wifi even worse than the laptop itself. In the end I’m disappointed. These weapons are definitely ugly. Reskin of weapons already in game … but not only that, the fact of having this “lava” ugly theme continues to make AoC increasingly high-fantasy and less realistic (but it is a matter of taste, I realize).
I set them here for those who are curious about the weapons of the barbarian/conqueror

2 Likes

The only classes I personally like the weapons are the sword for hox and the staff for demo. The latter one is absolutely amazing for demo as it fits the theme of a demo very well. The greatet dissapointment for me was the polearm that looks like a toothpick :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, agree. Demo and HOX are the only two for which it would make sense to have these weapons

I will be frank, none of the Uncoq weapon skins look good at least imho. Too high fantasy even for Conan standards. I would be glad however, if funcom finally removed class and armor type limitations from the vanity window.

1. You will have total control of how you look. Some armours are classed as heavy or plate despite them looking less so. On some classes it could be utilised to give our own special taste to the armour and show it off in different light.

2. Many armor classes have pretty sh*t appearances, so for some people (like me ofc) it stops them from playing that class. Mechanics could be cool and all, but if you look ugly as hell (in your opinion) would you be playing that class for long?

P.S. Yes I’m back!

2 Likes

BTW other reason for be disappointed, why badges are not unlocked on main?

1 Like

To be honest, in my opinion these weapon skins are total flop for Age of Conan. They’re misguided like the loyality reward’s cold flame horse mount. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

To be honest when i first learned about the entity I thought its a bad Indiana Jones movie :joy: so realism and fantasy is a fine line anyway… but the best skin for any melee weapon would be dry or fresh blood maybe even animated like dripping blood. But wait I remember the style of the social blood dripping animation around the feet. It looks more like female having their… well :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve always thought the same thing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Cant agree more, but since this game went PEGI8 after saga blood vanity, i disgress… :unicorn:

Probably, if we get new expa in the future, maybe we can get something more 18 rated ;D
Would be great tbh

I know im a little late but…
These are some of the very few pics I can find anywhere of the unconq weapons. So for that ty so very much!! Do you, or anyone else reading have a pic of the bow please? I just recently got conquered on my ranger, and wanted to see if rerolling was worth the effort.

It’s like the T3 one, with the “lava” texture.

1 Like