UNDERMAP BASES AGAIN! Happening in PS4

So I have read about this A LOT of times, it was something usual in Asian servers last year. I took a break and stopped playing for a month and when I return to my clan, I find that my clanmates are upset because there is a tier 3 altar in “The Broken Highway”, the first one in the left. There is no light beam and no God’s coin. Could it be an underground base? Its a problem for other players because they cannot be raided like us. If they really know a method to enter under the map in that area probably know about get under map in some others. This is currently happening on the European server 3180, PS4, any user can go to check it in these days. We are gathering information to get them out of the area, we dont want players to left the server because other use exploits to protect their bases. It would be nice, Funcom, if you fix that error and patch the area. I have an idea: Every building in The Broken Highway will be destroyed, without saying anything. I hate cheaters and hackers, but i hate even more the exploiters. If you have cheats or hack the game ok, get your ban and say good bye but, exploits? Its a developers problem, they only need to take advantage of a development error and bother other players. Anyway, sorry, my english is not perfect but i need help from forums to understand how they enter undermap and how we can raid them or destroy that base, dont care about loot right now, just want a fair play :confused: Anyone know something about? and what is more important, a Funcom’s employee can read this and know what is happening in the European server of ps4 3180 and take actions? The only thing i know about them (the exploiters) is they are Italians, probably some italian’s community share that info or they found this in a forum? I dont know.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.