Undeserved account blocking 1306 25.08.20

Dear developers, 08/25/2020 I received a notification in Steam about the suspension of my account in the game CONAN EXILES.
As a result of the investigation, it turned out that my entire clan had gone to the ban, while communicating with one of you, it turned out that the blocking was made after watching a “video” (which no one can provide to us), which allegedly contains illegal actions to the addresses of other players.
Politely, I ask you to provide me with evidence of violations of the game rules, at least by one of the members of my clan. In case of refusal, I will have to contact Valve support to discuss the legality of blocking my account.
I have been playing since 2018, I have played more than 2000 hours on PVP servers, during this time I have never used any additional programs, I independently parsed many videos with undermeshers, speedhackers, glitchers, exploiters.
Waiting for your reply.
Regards, leader of [no name clan] ManticoreXLNT :heart: :heart: :heart:

hey there , have you read the topic : [PLEASE READ] Official servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures
?
in there (if you read it from top to bottom) is explained how to apeal a ban ! if you feel like it was a mistake !

also valve is not the owner of the game just a distributor and will have no effects on your situation, furthermore if you played 2000+ hours , as steam policy is after you played 1h of any games , no refund and they will tell you to contact the game company !

1 Like