Update for console players

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

I know this isn’t the correct section to say this, but, do funcom know how much time ps4 players still playing? How much time we didn’t have any update?
Since 20-08-2020!!!
We know the isle of siptah will need a lot of bug fixes, but, a lot of updates still coming for testlive, more updates for testlive, more time to wait for
Console have a LOT of people playing it WITHOUT any update
LOT of people buying dlc
We need the UPDATE PLEASE!!

4 Likes

I am looking forward to update also. At least Ps4 is running pretty smooth might be some of the new changes we won’t like

1 Like

I pray that that the update that is to come does not create stability problems.

4 Likes

Any word from the devs over at Funcom about a possible update for console players would be appreciated.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

estamos jogados as moscas, enquanto a Ilha de Siptah, já teve 3 ou 4 atualizações, e 1 DLC, nós nem vento tivemos, sei que tem a Pandemia, restrições e o Isolamento Social, mas nos sentimos desamparados. Com desculpas e mais desculpas, concordo que eles não devem fazer como o Ciberpunk e lançar de qualquer modo mas poxa, um pouco mais de consideração com que ama o jogo.138984604_3593072590774546_1883707227331784473_n

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.